fuck batista

Discussion in 'General' started by kuntaketay, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Thanks for ruining the joke noob! Are you a cop? They have no sense of humor......and whoa...didn't mean to offend your only professional talent. Welcome to GC...now go away!

2. haha I'm back bitch! Thanks for taking a joke, lol and better than having NO professional talent I think

Wow...y'all was kids. When when I was a kid it was Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter, Iron Sheik............It's amazing that we didn't kill each other on Saturdays. Hell, if it wasn't wrestling it was Kung-Fu....Did get a black eye once from a round house by my Cousin....and damn near broke another friends neck putting him in the Camel Clutch...........LOL

if I couldn't take a joke I'd probably NOT be on this forum....Got weed, got jokes....LOL.

5. or any forum for that matter, they are lairs of flame and hate and I love it

True dat!

7. [quote name="2Pac" post="19416045" timestamp="1390840487"]Since no one wants to actually contribute to the thread properly, I'll say this. Most TV is scripted. Dexter is, just like pro wrestling. So that's a lame excuse to dislike something. We all know it's fake, just like most other TV shows. It's entertaining to millions, and people are allowed to have different opinions to everyone on their high-horse. I severely dislike football but I don't come in threads about it stating it's 'gay' or any other lame shit like that.Regardless, wrestling does suck now. I grew up with it in the 90s, and Stone Cold Steve Austin was my childhood hero. Nowadays it's all about the money and not the fans. The crowd were clearly behind Roman Reigns for winning, which was right. He's young, athletic, and can put on a really good match. Can't stand the WWE right now with their booking/decision making. The creative team is a joke. Who honestly wants to see a near 50 year old man with the cardio of an 80 year old man main event the most important show of the year? Fucking ridiculous.[/quote]This guy gets itSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19413770" timestamp="1390795210"]Thought this was about dexterSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Lol I'm watching that now I thought the same thing Everything better with a bag of weed.

9. #49 turbotoke, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Is this you OP?: http://youtu.be/dvXRoe3vui0

Edit: This is my 2,000th post, was going to save it and make it something profound, but whatever I fuck up everything else.

10. Doesn't he do mma now?

11. Batista is the man. And Masuka is fucking awesome. I really hate deb, she a hoe. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="camtheman" post="19427454" timestamp="1390977294"]Batista is the man. And Masuka is fucking awesome. I really hate deb, she a hoe. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]But she soo fuckable doe- Whus poppin off my nigga?

13. whenever sergeant doakes would say "GOD DAMMIT MASUKA!" i thought it was so fucking funny. just picture it lol.

14. Wait. This is a wrestling thread? Are you sure op or did you mean from Dexter? If so, you're wrong. Batista is pudgy. Now doakes was jacked to shit.

15. It's about the wrestler I'm sure. He recently won the Royal Rumble after being away for 4 years, basically just getting it handed to him despite he's old as fuck/slow as fuck.

Regardless, just wanted to say again.... Fuck Batista.

hahahah i liked this..funny shit

17. [quote name="2Pac" post="19428601" timestamp="1391005405"]It's about the wrestler I'm sure. He recently won the Royal Rumble after being away for 4 years, basically just getting it handed to him despite he's old as fuck/slow as fuck.Regardless, just wanted to say again.... Fuck Batista.[/quote]I was just thinking at work last night. People were talking about watching wrestling when they were younger. I can understand knowing the stunts are fake, but I can not understand how they can be okay with everything and every win being staged?

18. #59 2Pac, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Because the wins are a lot of the time dependent on how good they perform in the ring, and how much buzz they create with the crowd. It's obviously scripted like any other TV show, but it gives you a great sense of satisfaction when you see someone who's clearly working hard to get to the top, and then when the company finally lets them have a winning streak. And plus, a lot of matches are predictable, but there's still a lot that aren't. Even though you know the competitors know how they're gonna end and who's gonna win, if they put on a good match and it's unpredictable it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Plus, I watch for the wrestling matches themselves, the acting (because believe it or not, some pro wrestlers are good actors) ie promos, and the build-up video packages you see before matches. I'm a video editor so that stuff entertains me. There's just so many factors... People don't understand unless they have an open mind and watch a few weeks in a row to get their heads round the story-lines.

Oh, and for anyone who actually watched the rumble, Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt should have been the main event, don't care how they're mid-card at the moment, that match was fucking incredible. 

Holy shit.......Did you see the boarded up windows.
    Note to self:
    If you ever have a mentally and emotionally disturbed child who throws violent tantrums do not feed them large amounts of protein. Keep them at a manageable size...possibly a vegan diet..