fuck batista

Discussion in 'General' started by kuntaketay, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Masuka was a sick fuck brahsent from underneath my balls

2. Masuka had his pimp game on lock lol

3. How do you know who he is if you aint into oiled up men who probably take steroids grappling each other in what amounts to underwear?

4. The finale should have just been Masuka laughing for 45 minutes, would have been more worthwhile than the original finale

Also. Wrestling is fake and gay

But this is a Dexter thread

• Like Like x 2
  5. I thought ya meant this guy

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 bwood, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyswSjuxvc

durrrrrr

everyone knows its scripted but to have that old cliche durrr fake n gayyy opinion of it is so hacky.

7. Since no one wants to actually contribute to the thread properly, I'll say this. Most TV is scripted. Dexter is, just like pro wrestling. So that's a lame excuse to dislike something. We all know it's fake, just like most other TV shows. It's entertaining to millions, and people are allowed to have different opinions to everyone on their high-horse. I severely dislike football but I don't come in threads about it stating it's 'gay' or any other lame shit like that.

Regardless, wrestling does suck now. I grew up with it in the 90s, and Stone Cold Steve Austin was my childhood hero. Nowadays it's all about the money and not the fans. The crowd were clearly behind Roman Reigns for winning, which was right. He's young, athletic, and can put on a really good match. Can't stand the WWE right now with their booking/decision making. The creative team is a joke. Who honestly wants to see a near 50 year old man with the cardio of an 80 year old man main event the most important show of the year? Fucking ridiculous.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dude my batista was the ruler of cuba.

9. I thought this was about Dexter as well. :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  10. [quote name="2Pac" post="19416045" timestamp="1390840487"]Regardless, wrestling does suck now. I grew up with it in the 90s, and Stone Cold Steve Austin was my childhood hero. [/quote]This. Stone Cold was the fucking shit. Hell yeah when I was a kid I loved WWF. Stone Cold, the Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane...I knew 100% it was staged and scripted with some improv... but it was still entertaining as fuck and the characters were awesome.Now it's all bullshit... which is why i like UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator and other MMA deals... even ufc is a bit questionable... ref calls bullshit sometime... dana white has who he wants to win....sent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1

Google

12. #32 LuxTenebris, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Dammit google, ruining not so subtle implications of homosexuality since September 4 1998

Was a joke, please smoke a bowl and relax, wrestling fans

14. Who said I wasn't relaxed? Go smoke a bowl and stop assuming, non-wrestling fan :laughing:

15. bro when i watched wrestling in like 2009 was the last year i think but Batista was pretty bad ass back then what happenedSent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #36 imalwayscold, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    edited

17. shut your mouth an know your role .

• Like Like x 1
  18. Because the world doesn't revolve around your personal opinion, and everyone is allowed to like whatever the fuck they want.

youre right. I apologize and changed my post

• Like Like x 1
  20. * barista and mocha and latte are two separate drinks.. I used to be a barista and stuff like this drove me crazy LEARN what the drinks are before ordering! lol