FUCK amazon, fuckety FUCK them.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hali Hostility, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I payed almost 200$ for a small little 400w "cooltube" HPS/Metal halide setup and now they HAVE THE SAAAAAME exact one WITH A FUCKING TIMER for 133$ and it actually comes with the metal halide bulb! AND it comes with better drop cords!

And theeeen, i got a kindle, not a fancy one just the cheap one for books and it doesn't WARN you about this anywhere, but i ordered sayyy 6 maybe 8 books all were priced pretty reasonably but underneath every charge in my bank statement theres a fucking 10 dollar "kindle service fee"!! so the bank ends up taking almost 100 fucking dollars! I think it had something to do with me not delivering the books via WiFi i just did it over a USB...But that site is set up so fucking confusing when it comes to your account settings and shit.
    And why would that rule make any friggen sense anyway!?

AND THEN i ordered this xbox once because it was like 15 bucks cheaper than in the store and literaly not even 2 minutes later i cancel the order because it wasn't gonna get here by the time i needed it.
    and they said they can't even guarantee cancelations because the seller isn't "affiliated" with them. ITS SOLD ON YOUR FUCKING SITE WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!?
    so luckily it cancelled but it took like 3 cancellation request e-mails.

I fucking hate amazon.
    They're evil and they must be stopped.

I can't wait for the day when i can just go to the damn store and not pay 50-100$ more than necessary....Fucking ridiculous.

Sorry for my rant.

2. You need to understand, amazon is only the store, not always the seller.

3. Sounds like you didn't do research on products. Always gotta do that on Amazon, they'll have something for $60 then the same thing with a different name for $30.

Imagine I had a company named Yourcatdead Dildos well since nobody will go to my site then I'd sell it via Amazon. When every girl buys one of Yourcatdeads' Dildos then it's a order to me. Not Amazon, you're just paying via Amazon. I'd be the one shipping it.

4. I somehow got signed up for that 75 dollar monthly premium fee.... yeah but i just called them to get my 75$ back!

5. I buy books for my kindle for a buck a pop all the time and never get any fee's lol your doing it wrong!

6. Pfft...I cant wait for the day when I actually have the funds to be able to spend $50-100 more than necessary.....

sounds like your just whining about nothing.

7. Also here is a tip:

Kindle file types are known as .mobi.

Do with that what you will :smoke:

8. No i did. Its the same company when I bought it it was on sale as it was. NOW ITS ON LIKE SUUUPER sale. Thats what bugs me about the light. Like, where have you EVER seen that price drop before? 230$ to 197$ then 197$ all the way down to 133$!!?? Thats DOUBLING the initial sale price WITH added components.

PS yourcatdeads dildos are the best around man!!

9. Real books are cheaper :p

and yeah I'd call and rip them a new one....with no lube!

10. ???ummm I DONT have the funds to do that. Which is why i'm here "whining" [which by the way is pretty different from an innocent rant] about having to deal with websites like this...
    If i DID have the funds i wouldn't be here ranting now would I?

11. Why must they be stopped? Since when is Amazon responsible for it's vendors and them lowering prices? And no, they aren't affiliated with their vendors. The vendors display clear information and you should be aware of their cancelation/refund policies before your purchase. You have to be a smart consumer, please don't blame it on a site that organizes thousands of thousands of vendors together (while also shipping out some items of their very own).

And your blaming them for a vendor lowering prices on lights? You have no idea how childish and vain that is. You are defacing a company with this post, for one of their vendors lowering the price of an item after you bought it? What should Amazon do to resolve this, ask the company to give everyone else who bought it discounts so their feelings don't get hurt? Maybe, it is a pretty popular policy with almost any retail company. brb going to walmart to get the $200 Walmart owes me for my TV, since it is significantly cheaper now.

And if you were confused on how to purchase books and transfer them, why not search online to get some help or call the customer service line for assitance? And when you called them for assitance when you got all the charges were they rude with you and refuse to help out your situation? You never explained how they handled that situation.

I understand it's frustrating to lose money, but you really can't be mad at anyone but yourself for everything that happened.

12. Kindle books can be free :D

Dunno I thought I'd be reading books/still using my Kindle. But I find it hard to go back to books after using a Kindle. So much more convenient, and I lose everything I've ever owned so it's more convenient in that way (when I find it).

13. CHEAHHH thats what I thought, but they list two or three prices
    Usually hardback is around 20 bucks.
    Then the paper back is like 3 or 5 less
    Then the kindle is like 3 bucks. 5 bucks. A DOLLAR SOMETIMES!!!<333
    BUT once i got hit with the service charges it pretty much equaled me buying all those books in paperback......Which I DEFINITELY would have preferred..

14. I was just kidding idk shit about kindles hahaa

everytime i get an overdraft fee or something i blow up on the phone and they give me my money back, damn right. you gotta be aggressive to get your shit back haha.

15. Have you seen the price of a brand new hardcover book? $30 to $40, softcovers for $9 fuck that shit!

16. It's all about soft covers, maaaan.

17. I'm not blaming anyone...And i'm not "mad" per say it just erks me.
    From other websites its very. very. VERY simple to keep track of everything going on. And i think as long as they've been around they should have a less clusterfucked system, and they have like millions of retailers that are 100% not legit and they're aware, why would they even continue to supply people with untrustworthy people, thats just putting their name on the line. [NO i haven't ordered from them] but i'm sure people do all the time...
    YES the chick was VERY rude. They almost always are.
    Its not like i blame them for the lowerd price thats just the hugest price drop i've ever seen and thats just bad timing for me. Like always.

I'm not defacing anything or anyone. This is just an exaggerated maryjoooowana fueled rant so no need to get all up in arms..
    Were in the general section you can unbunch your panties.

18. OH my gosh.
    Just realized your name is yourcatdead..........
    Thought you just pulled that outta your ass:p

19. Soft covers come out like a year later, fuck that noise!

You can get MOST kindle books for free but not all of them lucky amazon sells the ones you can not find free for like $1-3

20. You ever try laying on your side reading a soft cover book?

FUCK that.