Fuck Amazon and UPS!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jonesy513, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Yesterday I ordered a ph meter off amazon and paid $20 extra fucking dollars to have it shipped overnight and the fucking thing was destroyed! First of all, who ships a fragile ph meter in a fucking envelope?! I ordered a roll of aluminum tape 2 weeks ago and that came in a fucking box.
    There was a goddamn bootprint on the package. The box the ph meter came in was fucking trashed so I knew before I even opened it that it was broke. The LCD display is chipped, the plastic casing is cracked and the goddamn electrode is fucking shattered.
    I called amazon and they told me to ship it back and and they'll send me another one. I have to wait at least another week for the replacement to get here. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

2. Damn man chill out.

Shit happens.

3. yea, i was expecting ups and amazon to tell you to fuck yourself, but they are replacing it for free right, it's not bad

4. anger much?
    Why'd you buy a PH meter off amazon, it's more expensive than finding one in a local store

5. True customer service would have said.....throw the broke one away and we will ship this one out overnite and giuve you 20% off next purchasewith free s/h.. I own a biz and thats is the right way to handle it..but then again everyone is not like me.. Some are just out for the $$$$, with no concerns for their customers..

6. what are you using the PH meter for? you have a hottub?

7. You need it to grow...:rolleyes:

8. Man thats good they're still getting you a new one, but damn you had to pay that extra $20 still they should refund it

9. should've just said so :)