Fuck..am i in the wrong?

Discussion in 'General' started by terradactyl, Apr 6, 2009.

1. okay. started talking to this girl like.. 3 weeks ago i think. we started talking, hung out, all that shit. started to like her, then she tells me shes been talking to another guy, but they started talking before she started talking to me (why she did this..iduno).

i say alright whatever you fucked up later. then she says that its not gonna work out with the other dude, so i say chill and we start hanging out again.

then she tells me yesterday that she cant do this, she cant do it to the other guy. im like wtf:confused: so you can do it to me? we bullshit and try and figure shit out and tthen i tell her, straight up..you gotta choose. she says alright.

she just texted me about 5 min ago saying she ended it with the other dude.

i am in the wrong? i kinda swooped dude's girl from him, but i didnt know that they were talking and all that shit. she made me think it was okay. so...am i an asshole that jacked dude's girl, or am i in the clear cuz i didnt know what was really happening..?

2. naw.
    she didnt like him...and likes you so i mean it was her decision.
    youre goood.

3. let a ho be a ho.

Jus like you found her you can finda nother one..

4. That chick sounds like she's on crack.

5. Naw, I love smokin crack mang, that bitch jus sounds like she on some other shit..

like i said, a ho gunna be a ho.

6. iduno. she said shes been fucked over a lot by guys and she didnt feel like getting fucked over again, and i told her i wasnt planning on doing that.

but, yeah its some bullshit head game shit

7. Get her to play the other kind of head game.

8. sounds like she is going to be an annoying girl once you get close to her

9. sounds like she is really immature. if it works out between you two, look forward to tons and tons of head games and deeeeRAMA!!

10. hahah oh well. i dont mind solving problems and shit

11. dude whatever you do what your back...if shes willing to drop him like that i bet she is willing to drop you the same way...no offense to you or anything

12. Go you watch the Boondocks AFD? cause for some damn reason you remind me of Riley

13. Yeah i do watch it haha..

but i mean.. i guess id be the white riley mang

14. ho's need love too

15. get away from her.
    i started going out with a chick. she told me later on how she just dropped her ex for me out of the blue.
    then did the same thing to me after we had been going out for almost 2 years.
    learn from other people's mistakes.

16. mang, could you seriously use "mon" anymore? you playin up bein a rasta way too much, ive never met a rasta who uses "mon" as much as yo ass

17. I swear some straight chicks are so dumb

18. Word.