Fuck above the influence

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Luvs2splooj, Jun 6, 2009.

1. That guy is soiling the name of the curly mustache.

I like when they say "accelerated heart rate"

What? you mean like running?, personally I have never noticed my heart rate while high.

How about they do an "Alcoholics In The Puke"

2. Oh well im above the influence, no homo

3. Cannabis has no physical addiction, you can get metally addicted to it, like with anything else in the world(example;such as a food or activity).
    It only gives you panic attacks if you cant relax watsoever, they say drink it will just make you go so crazy you wont even be thinking about reality so you cant have an attack. The only way you could have a heart attack(or die instantly of cardiac arrest) would be if you have a SERIOUS underlying heart condition in which you cant exercise or increase your heart rate too much, because putting that much strain on a weak heart is very dangerous, and in that case you should be completly isolated form physical activity, especially sex(increases your heart rate by at least 4 times).

But most of this crap is bullshit, they make it very vague so that stupid people dont want to argue with it and challenge the their lies. Authorities say they hide the truth for your 'protection', just makes them like dictators.

4. I laughed at "GET A PIZZA"

Thats what I'd do...

Michelangelo is such a pothead

5. also i found this ad in a gaming magazine, though i added some perks to it...

[​IMG]

Ironic that they advocate living your life to the fullest IN A GAMING MAGAZINE.

6. Shit man just get that weed leaf and you got 2 lives... amirite?

7. I've never seen anyone as high as that girl was in the "Stoners in the Mist" segment.

8. Guess I'm the only one it doesn't bother that bad. I mean, sure it's irritating that it's publicly lying to people, but so does most of the other shit on TV. I just find them entertaining, and good starting points for jokes if you're watching one of those commercials high with friends.

Plus, when you really get down to it, these commercials aren't influencing anyone. People who already agree with it will continue to agree with it, those who disagree with it will continue as well. The ones in the middle aren't going to be persuaded by a commercial on basic cable, and if they are, they aren't the people we want on our side anyways, they're too feeble minded.

I mean, I've never, NOT ONCE, had my opinion changed by a commercial. I've never been on the couch like "Hey, my disposable bic razor isn't cutting it anymore.. Gillette here I come! Thanks random commercial, now I know which razor to choose in the future."

9. Donatello also promotes "not talking to dorks"

You've only got one life to live, so why not spend it playing video games? And in Stoners in the mist they say that MJ will "make you stay on the couch for hours" hhmmm..... pretty sure video games do they same thing. Do they even remember anything they do? They must be on some hard-ass drugs.

Also, Videogames + Weed = Better Videogames.

10. I don't know but I would love to get smoked out by random people all thought the day. The way they show it, you get offered a hit very often.

Also they think that stoners hangout in basketball courts and wide open places all the time and lean up against a wall and only smoke joints and offer 9 year old kids they don't know hits just constantly...

11. Wasn't there recently a discovery that Shakespeare most likely toked herb?

Could've sworn I read that somewhere.

12. That's because The Partnership for a Drug Free America, and probably ATI as well, are sponsored by cigarette, alcohol, and pharmaceutical companies. You know, the companies that are pissing themselves because they're sure they'll go under if pot is made legal.

They'd LOVE you to think so.

GOD I fucking hate this.

13. I have seen a few of those ads on tv while high. One time is was right at my turn for the hit too, lol. I just dont understand why all of their ads are so based on alcohol, EVERYTHING I have ever seen has been stuff people do drunk. I will give credit where it is due they had one ad that was at least somewhat reasonable with the kids on the couch saying that when you smoke weed you lose out on all kinds of other things you could be doing, though they implied on that ad that a high last 14 hours (yes that is exactly what they said, no kidding) and I consider weed being a fun activity, so if Im not doing something else its ok, because I wanted to blaze, and many people do other things while they are high too (though currently I only have like 1 person I can smoke with realiably right now, and we actually pretty much do nothing except sitting on a couch and watch tv), but I have had alot of fun high, and I do enjoy the high just sitting with my friend. I guess the point of that ad was that if you are watching tv sober, its ok, but if you are watching tv and enjoying it more by being high then you arent able to have as much fun in your life. So, yes the ad was still stupid, but that one ad was at least tolerable, like when I saw it I thought, ok, I can at least live with that.

Also, I saw that these assholes now have a number to call if your parents smoke weed, which is great, now kids can get their parents arrested and because their parents smoked weed they can live in foster home for the rest of their lives:mad:. I mean if my parents smoked weed, I, of course, would be like, "hell yeah mom and dad, lets smoke that shit right now!" But even if someone didnt smoke weed, why would you report your parents.

14. HAHAHA, Dumb Above the Influence,Why dont they make a AD showing a spilt screen with a guys day.1 side has his smokin weed and the other drinking.then seeing the drinking dead at the end from alcohol posioning and throwing up and shit.then weed smoker just doing nice shit for everyone.in my life ,thats how it goes down. You drink,u fuck ugly bitches.You get high,fucking ani't really on the mind,if anything ,weed,in the right hands,is the more logical choice. OR!!! make a AD with showing weed dealed by a street dealer,then 1 with weed dealed by the goverment.and show the world with less crime,more money toward school and shit.Then it has some powerfull message like "Who would you rather control drugs?"

Bam!,Gott'em again.

Fuckin End Proabition and there be no more crime,its that simple.:hello:

15. Check out "above the influence" on Wikipedia.
    Says something there thats its been protested for its disgusting use of misinformation.
    Now they just need to get it off the TV so it doesnt CONTINUE misguiding.

16. yeah they found bongs in his house with resin or something, he def smoked the reefer.

17. i find it funny as hell how they say the only voice that matters is yours, yet they tell you to say no.

what if the person wants to smoke???

18. i think its SOS who has a commercial against alcohol now, saying it ruins dreams.
    when i seen it the first time i was really hoping it wasnt another bullshit antimarijuana commercial.

19. I know it pisses me off

Bud light will make a giant train of frosty refreshment hit you right in the face. Also you will get laid automatically if you drink alcohol.

But POT will make you move on to heroin and crack and you will do nothing but sit on your couch all day and watch tv

Yup that makes alot of sense