Fuck above the influence

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Luvs2splooj, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Yeah, those guys can suck it. ^^^^^^^^^^ I was going to say the same thing :p

2. "it'll only make you a little stupid"

hahah

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiaA22K2IQ]YouTube - Family Guy 420 Episode - Above the influence clip[/ame]

4. i smoked pot for the last two years of high school. i graduated last Thursday...oh and i also made my valedictory speech.

5. its funny, wen im straight these commercials piss me off, but wen im high they make me laugh cuz there so far frum the truth. ill think of all the kids watching that and actually buying it untill they learn to think for themselves and figure out that smoking weed has nothing in common with pulling a donkeys tail and letting it kick you in the shins.

6. Pretty funny how a lot of their "facts" in the Stoners In the Mist movie, are lies! This shit is hilarious to watch too, none of these symptoms apply to me and I smoke like a fiend.

PS. Here are some "FACTS" they claim about marijuana.

* Panic attacks
    * Risk of heart attack
    * Depression
    * Schizophrenia
    * Addiction

7. Above the influence is probably owned by Norml and they make it just to make us laugh :D

8. they have citations for the "facts" about all the different drugs. yet i couldn't find the works cited page.

9. All their stuff is sourced from NIDA. National Institute for Druhg Abuse. All of Nida's claims stem from expiriments conducted in the 1980's with innacurate testing material and innacurate data recording. Some of their claims even stem from work done in the 70's. NIDA and above the influence is just plain trash. They have flyers and pamphlets at my school about "Marijuana; The Social Slayer". Their ecstacy facts are whack as hell too. Everyone just takes what they say to be the complete truth becasue its such a large and government supported organization. WHY WOULD THE USA LIE TO ITS CITIZENS? The USA IS AWESOME AND THE GOVERNMENT IS ON OUR SIDE!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) (exceeding amounts of sarcasm that cannot be demonstrated by computer generated emotion inserted here)

10. im always under the influence

11. All of these are semi true except for depression.
    Alot of people who get really high for the first time have a panic attack and flip over nothing. If you have heart problems and your heart is super fucked up you can have a heart attack from your heart pumping to hard (but you shouldn't be smoking if your heart is that fucked up). Paranoid smokers might get schizophrenia, but its only temporary, and thats what they don't tell you, they just say oh yeah you get schizophrenia. And someone can be addicted (to an extent), but not physically like in other hardcore drugs, but you can feel cranky and really crave it, but nothing terrible.

but I have yet to see ANYTHING on their site that is fully true. The only "bad" effects that they claim are short term but they dont say that. Its bullshit and everyone knows it, there are just very ignorant people in this world who believe anything you tell them, and its sad for the people who are aware.

12. that stoners in the mist thing just made my life
    haha how do they explain me taking a 8 mile run while baked
    and getting ready for baseball baked? i prolly run more than they
    drive aha
    but still it is super funny

13. Has anyone watched that "Stoners in the Mist" thing where they put a blinking locator collar on one of the stoners? I just watched that for the first time baked and I was laughing so hard at the part where the one stoner sees the other stoner's blinking collar and he is like "hey man! You're blinking!" and the other guy starts blinking his eyes and goes "you're right man, I am blinking."

14. I love these commercials their so true! when they say shit like your not going to move for 72 hours were going to drop out of school get addicted and be unhappy and die early.

All that stuff would be true I guess but i had a 4.3gpa in high school im pretty damn happy and im a personal trainer. I wonder if these guys realize that marijuana is prescribed by doctors with Ph.D's. and the people who advertise this I guarentee you got a bachelors at most.

15. you would have to have a really serious heart condition for that to happen i would think. :smoking: