Fuck a Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jays4life, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ok, so i have been going out with this girl for almost 5 months and we still have not had sex. I got kinda impatient and politely asked her about it and now we have gotten in a fight and we are "taking a break". On fb it still says we are going out though.

We have gotten into fights before, like when i smoked with her friend when i promised i wouldn't bring the herb into her life.

I'm kind of done with all this shit, but at the same time I'm not sure what to do.

Any suggestions?

2. are you 16?

3. oh well if it says you're still together you should be good. try changing your relationship status to "fucking".

4. Maybe don't pressure her into something that she's obviously not ready for? Respect her, and your relationship. If she's not ready, then it doesn't happen.

If that's too much for you and your adolescent self to understand, then move on and find some elsewhere.

5. I think sex is a great way to keep a relationship healthy and fruitful. The poor guy waited 5 months and POLITELY asked her what she thought about it. She then acted immature and got into a fight about over a simple question and felt the need to take a break. Maybe your right if this girl is under 18, but by that age you should be ready for a little sex.

6. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Maybe don't pressure her into something that she's obviously not ready for? Respect her, and your relationship. If she's not ready, then it doesn't happen.

If that's too much for you and your adolescent self to understand, then move on and find some elsewhere.[/quote]

Ask politely equals pressuring now?

7. break up, you shoulnt even be fighting thia early in a relationship, youre supposed to be still in the honeymoon phase. if youre fighting this early its not a good sign

8. What did she say when you asked why you haven't had sex yet?

9. The devil's in the details...the way you asked, the way she responded, was there any followup? the answers to those sorts of questions will shed light on how/why things went down the way they did and if you'll be able to rationalize her responses or not..

10. One does not simply get a girlfriend for sexual intercourse..

11. so she doesn't smoke, you do. you want to fuck, she won't.
    I'm not Nostradamus but i think i can see where this relationship is headed.

12. If she cant accept your life choice to blaze just let her go man ,, don't fight just tell her like it is be respectable hope for friendship and go your own ways ,, a relationship where you have to hide your mary jane can be stressful and youll find yourself doing strange things just to get away with doing it ,, unless you wanna give up mary jane id give up the girl ,, plus 5 months no sex is sounds more like friends IMO.

13. I simply said that next year I'm going to college and that i wont be able to wait together because im leaving and who knows what will happen. What I meant by this is that I wont be here forever.

Its not that I'm only there for sex, but its just that its been a while and she said she loves me but I don't understand.

Sorry to come to you guys for this, but fellow stoners know best for fellow stoners.

I think im just going to break up with her, I feel that there's no point if we keep fighting about stupid shit.

14. It does speak to you and her's compatibility.
    Really though' man sit her down and have a out conversation.
    There has to be a reason it hasn't happened between the two of you yet.
    And the reason obviously isn't you but her, so be upfront and honest about it and try and see what she's thinking.

15. She prolly is a lesbian..it happens man don't blame itself

Or maybe she is a Christian girl who wants to wait

Or she has sex issues stemming from her past

16. She's not the type of woman for you dude.

I'm with the most perfect woman, we're so similar it's scary, previous virgin, she's innocent and shy and holding back a lot of sexual feelings and passion, we're so inlove we never want anyone else and we've never been in a fight or will have because we agree on everything. She promises to marry me, make me the happiest man in the world and she cooks, and even better she's Mexican. She doesn't drink and neither do I but I got her into pot by saying how harmless it is, the medicinal and properties and that I never get any migraines or headaches with daily toking and now she's all curious and wants to try it. You need someone kinda like that. And I gave up on woman for 3 years and let love find me.

17. I believe that you sir need to find a Stoner Bitch. Problem solved

18. Facebook says we're together lmfao.

Dump that girl

19. Some sound to be underage

20. he asked politely, its not like he tried to rape her.
    sound like a bitch to me...5 months and no pussy = bye bye.