Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck 420, I'm rockin the Weed March (May 2nd, Toronto)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronik-Judge, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 Chronik-Judge, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Let me start by saying, I'm so freaking excited, but first I'd like to talk about why I say "Fuck 420". I find that 420 is a congregation of immature kids trying to smoke as much weed as they can and hollering 420 at each other and such. I don't see why I need a day to smoke, I smoke every damn day so why should 420 be any different?

The weed march however is different. First of all it's about the community, it's about making progress. It's about meeting people, it's really about the pot culture while 420 I find is more about just getting high.

At the march I found I meet more people, I try different weeds, there's stands I mean it's like the greatest day of the year...

I got good plans though...I saw these disposable BBQ's at Canadian Tire today, I'm going to grab one of those. They are 7$CDA and require nothing but meat! I'm gunna grill some stuff up and maybe set up a tarp incase it rains.

Didn't proof read sorry guys..

What do you guys think?
    Anyone driving a decent way down to go to the march?
    Anyone actually going to march?

2. I wish I could attend.
    Im from saskatchewan sadly :p
    My buddy Paul is attending the march tho

3. Sounds like a road trip in the making to me!

4. Damn I wish!
    Not enough cash to get down there and no car!:(:(:(
    Paul is lucky enough to live in Toronto now so..:p

5. just posted about this haha the march is gonna be crazy its the day before my day im hoping it doesnt rain this year

6. yo i agree, see, i know some people who are like real "noobs" about smoking, they be texting me all day saying "happy 420, remember to take a hit for someone at 11:56 or some shit...fuck it you know, and its hitlers birthday too i hear, fuck that i ain't celebrating crap for him

7. lmao ye i always said fuck 420 i smoke enough everyday but a question to anyone whos been there is that a good place to get a bong for a good price at some of the stalls?

8. i was thinking of hitting it up if i didn't have semester finals in these last few days :(....toronto is only about a 3.5 hour drive from here

9. Working on that day, but I'd like to say,

I disagree about the 420. You say it's about a bunch of kids and that you don't need a day to smoke weed since you do everyday -- It connects with the claims of those hating on Christmas Day, why would we need a day to celebrate the faith, or a day to give gifts to those we love.

So why do it? Only because it's something fun to do, do I smoke weed everyday? Yes, nearly, and yet I did a little special party on 4/20, I invited friends that usually don't come to those daily smokefest of mine.

It's only an excuse to get stinking high, and celebrate with others the greatness of the;

one;
    only;

Ganj.

Elend.

10. woot.

11. I agree!
    Wooo, fingers crossed for sunny weather.
    See you all there :)

12. i love 420 because all of my dealers have specials that day. :D

13. This year as the first year that I was actually able to celebrate 420 since I moved out of my house, and I don' think its just for a bunch of kids even though that's how it seems alot of the time. To me, its a day that smokers have to call their own and noone can take it form us.

As for the march, it's awesome that you can go. I wish I had the money and time to attend something like that.

14. I'm two subway rides away from Queen's Park :D As long as it doesn't rain, I'm going!

15. go anyway. im going to be at a stand selling umbrellas with a built-in bong
    jk but that would be a great idea its so hard to toke in the rain

16. that would be a genious idea

17. Im going. driving there from milton.

whats it like? i havent gone before. guessing i should bring a good ammount of cash?

think i can buy bud without getting ripped off?

18. hey man, i woulndt say fuck 420 but the weed march is definatly where its at. did anybody else see that 8 foot tall volcano bag?

19. I so badly want to attend this, unfortunately I'm working that day. I'm only about an hour and a half from Toronto too :(

Next year for sure..

20. I wish I could go but I live in Oklahoma. *Sigh* Oh well.