Fu*kin busted

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by w3rd420, Aug 18, 2009.

1. so i live with my parents.... or i did live with my parents as of last night, my dad went snooping last night and he found something that he did not want to, my grow, is nothing big only 4 plant and there just babies. after there were tampered with and the big fight i was able to save one burmese, i hope to god its a lady.

so now im out on the door step with a bag of clothes and my plant.

what would you do??? have you been here before? help!!!!!!!!

i live out of the main city in the country and its a decent walk anywhere. my phone has been shut of and my account has been drained. wtf???

on top of everything i have no weed???

what to do?:eek:

w3rd 420

2. how do u write this lines? ^^

u got kicked out by ur dad cuz of 4 small baby plants (he must love u ....)

3. #3 tubro, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    Sorry dude, your parents did the right thing. Smoking is one thing, but growing in someone else home without their knowledge is wrong.

Edit* OK that might have been harsh. Kicking you out was drastic, but he has the right to at least destroy your plants. Think about it. Growing is a felony and it's on his property. That was pretty fucked up for you to do.

4. kill the baby
    apologize
    save $$$
    get solitude
    try again

never loose hope
    just be realistic
    and respectful

5. Make sure you have all the paper work you need to get a job. Then go get a job. Then find a place to rent. Then set up your life from there. Who knows this could be a life changing opportunity or it could go bust. But one things for sure you shouldn't grow in somebody elses place without there knowledge. Luckily when I had a PC grow-op going my mom found it when they were like 10 days old. I only used the PC to start them then I wouldl transfer them outdoors. Well she never said anything to my face about it. She just called my dad and then he sent me a txt when I was at work telling me politely to remove them from the house. I mean my rents are pretty cool headed. But still I was embarassed for doing it under there noses on t h e i r property

6. Your plant is not worth not having a place to live.

When you live under your parents roof, you have to live by their rules. Their house, their rules, it's as simple as that.

As much as I love marijuana, I wish that more people would realize that it's not always something worth not compromising over. I mean what, a plant or a roof over your head? You can live without the plant, having a place to sleep is worth more than that.

Apologize for disrespecting your parents and you can grow again when you have your OWN space.

7. hey guys well im pretty steamed up right now but some of yous are putting things into perspective, yes i was in the wrong for doing what i was doing. and yes a roof over my head is better then a roof over my plants.

the one thing with my dad is that we do not see eye to eye, its kinda sad but hey thats the way it has gone in the past few years. he has been threating me of kicking me out of the in the last few months.

i personally think its time to move on and maybe this was suspose to happen, life changing, which is what i need. my dad runs his house like a frickin jail. anywho i need to rant and rave and get this off of my chest.

w3rd 420

8. u could do outdoor plants instead of living outdoor^^

9. I here where your comin from i ve been there and done that i use to never do anything right... I know a lot of ppl s parents are like that. They want control. Some ppl are just control freaks, yea i understand his house his rules but one can only put up with so much shit untill they break. If you truley want out of that house theres two ways to do it. say sorry and talk about it then ask if you can live their to get on your feet than move out for good. Or stay in the position your in and start from ground zero but im sure this way will deff be harder on you than the other route, good luck man.

10. Tell your dad you are 18, and this is what you wish to do.

11. Seriously? Tell you're dad, who pays the bills and owns (i'm assuming) the property, that you're 18 and wish to commit a serious felony on his property that could easily get him into just as much trouble as you? Shitty advice if I ever heard it.

12. The OP is from Canada. I am from Canada. "A serious felony" give me a break.
    Yeah I can see the whole family in jail for years, for having 1 unsexed baby plant.
    learn more about other parts of the world please ;)

13. My apologies, didn't realize you were both Canadian. I do know a fair amount about Canadian marijuana laws, so don't question my intelligence concerning "other parts of the world" because I naturally assumed he was American, it was a simple mistake. What I'm almost positive I'm not mistaken about is that while it may not be a serious felony to cultivate weed in Canada, its still a crime. Regardless, his father owns the property and has every right to determine what can and can't be done on it, legal or not. If he wishes to grow bud and his father doesn't want him to do it on his property, then he should get his own property. So the shitty advice part still stands.

14. ;) ya... no.

15. your dad sounds like a dick. its kinda messed up to be growing without your parents knowing. but, hes gonna kick you out and drain your bank account so you have nothing to live off of? all that hard earned money and he just took it all? if i were you i'd personally kick the shit out of him.

16. Shitty break man, sorry to hear this.

But, can we take this dr. phill shit to another thread. I am here to read about grows.

17. I'm adding to your rep for this articulate and well thought out argument. Well said sir!

18. wtf i dont think him try'n to kick the shit out his dad just because his dad is dick is avery sound idea . how old are you? and if the boys 18 why dont he have his own bank account wtf? cuz i mean my money is just that my money no ones got contol over that shit but me . if any thing say your sorry and hide it better next time

you can live and learn but try not to be a dick in the meantime.