FTS I'm out!!

Discussion in 'General' started by MaryNMe, Dec 1, 2012.

1. But like in real life...

Guys, the other day I was at the bus station and had a thought. What if I just left. Just like that... I have no fam, no friends, no gf, my job is shitty, and I hate this place. I have no furniture, only my clothes and the books I'm currently flippin through...
    Although the only book I am currently reading is the bible.

So as I sat there, I seriously thought: FTS, Im just gonna go somewhere. I dont know where. Maybe the beach. Maybe a big city. Maybe to the USA. Maybe to South America...

Anyway... I would like to know if anyone here has ever done that before? Just one day, decide to say FTS and get up and leave. And go really far for a long time.

I think my purpose with this post is not advice. The decision had been made since days ago, tomorrow I am leaving. I'm just trying to tell you WHY.

2. do you have a bed?

3. Where I lay my head is home. I've often lived by this creed. If you think you need a change, fuck it - go for it. If you can put up with a little hardship, it's actually not too bad. Good or bad, it's an adventure.

4. [quote name='"Ezav420"']do you have a bed?[/quote]

Yea he said he has some clothes and books... Sleep in ur clothes and use a book for a pillow. Or burn them for warmth

5. No bed. Been sleeping on the floor for like 2yrs now.

Lol.. Guys, Im like a step away from being a bum. Except I have money (Thanks to God). But, I've never been one to chase material possessions. I do have a home. But I actually have been running from it for a few years. Long story about ducking my wedding... Anyway, I wont get into detail. But I was just wondering.. Anyone ever done it before?

When I first left my home and everything behind, it was about 4yrs ago. I dont know if I want to go home yet. I feel like more adventure is necessary.

Or maybe I have commitment problems. Im actually due for a raise at my current job, but fuck it. I dont need it. Im officially over "working for someone else". I just want to leave. Somewhere new. Somewhere exciting.

• Like Like x 1

6. So are you like using the library to get on the computer or something...or does Mexico not have many libraries...? Very very sorry I sound like an ignorant asshole faggot douche bitch. I just honestly don't know anything about Mexico. Describe the area you live.

7. My neighbor has wifi. Shes really cool with me... And well, basically everything here is nice and dandy. Its just the place bro. There aint shit to do here. The people are a bit close minded, as in, no goals, no purpose. Just like almost everywhere else in the world.

I feel like Im in a slave world. Where everyone just does what they're told and they never take chances.

But really tho.. I think I just need change.

8. Can you travel outside of mexico? If it was me id just try to buy a nice piece of property and build a house, grow my own food become self sufficient and just chill till i die...lol thats a goal, and a purpose right?

Whats this cartel thing i hear about? Can you give me some insight?

9. Yes. I can travel anywhere. My home is back in Chicago tho...
    Dude, the whole "buy a house and do this and do that" Is not for me. I cant settle here cause Im just passing through. I dont plan on living here forever.

Ahh and the cartel thing... Its for anyone who has no purpose or cares for life. Only about money.
    Its very simple.

You meet some bad guys, tell them u wanna work. They tell u who to kidnap or who threaten for money, i.e, raqueteering. (Sp)
    And then, when they dont need you, they just kill u. Its not cops u worry about, its who u work with.
    Basically, if u are a serial killer and psychopath, thats ur line of work.

10. [quote name='"MaryNMe"']

Yes. I can travel anywhere. My home is back in Chicago tho...
    Dude, the whole "buy a house and do this and do that" Is not for me. I cant settle here cause Im just passing through. I dont plan on living here forever.

Ahh and the cartel thing... Its for anyone who has no purpose or cares for life. Only about money.
    Its very simple.

You meet some bad guys, tell them u wanna work. They tell u who to kidnap or who threaten for money, i.e, raqueteering. (Sp)
    And then, when they dont need you, they just kill u. Its not cops u worry about, its who u work with.
    Basically, if u are a serial killer and psychopath, thats ur line of work.[/quote]

Interesting, i think the buy a house and do this and that is for me, i live in CO id do it here, if i was in a position where im stuck in mexico id try doin it there, just giving you insight on my reasoning, anyways yeah that cartel shit is some serious gross shit, hows your area? I hear from cousins that bud there isnt tolerated, can you confirm?

11. Ah, I feel ya man. If I was STUCK i would do the same indeed. But I just been everywhere since I been here. Traveling and trying different spots. And its time for a new one...

Yeah, the cartel shit is disgusting man. Thats the type of people u meet and absolutely know they have nothing inside them. Just demons. Fucked up.

And the weed? Man, its really f'd up. Two reasons.

The police are only out to fuck you. Traffic stop? Cough up some money. A joint?? Man, they will treat u worse than a crack dealer...

And reason number two: ignorance. Its actually legal to carry up to 5 grams of weed OR coke, for personal use... But no one knows that. And if u do know it and u tell the cops, they will laugh and laugh in your face and beat the shit out of you until u cough up some money.. Its really fucked up. You gotta be real low key..

But, thanks to God and good friends, I been smokin kilos like a champ for over two years.. Never had a hardship because of it. Only that its usually shitty bud, but hey, cant complain...

Edit: Bro, maybe you can enlighten me on CO. now that weed is legal there, are coffee shops poppin up all over the place?? Was the weed game strong BEFORE this?? How much easier is it now to get bud? Or grow bud

12. chicago is that place man, come back. we out here. or go someplace warm, like cali.

13. I did it, though I didn't really intend to cross into other countries it ended up happening anyway.

It was fun, but money wasn't as tight then.:cool:

14. Haaaaa my ***** (in a Denzel voice) chicago! Yesssir!!
    I hope to be out there by the summer.. Thats my home, my city. I grew up there, 22yrs of my life there! ... U got me gettin home sick now bro!

15. Where did u go?? How long were u gone? Are u back home now??

16. [quote name='"MaryNMe"']
    And the weed? Man, its really f'd up. Two reasons.

The police are only out to fuck you. Traffic stop? Cough up some money. A joint?? Man, they will treat u worse than a crack dealer...

And reason number two: ignorance. Its actually legal to carry up to 5 grams of weed OR coke, for personal use... But no one knows that. And if u do know it and u tell the cops, they will laugh and laugh in your face and beat the shit out of you until u cough up some money.. Its really fucked up. You gotta be real low key..
    [/quote]

Man no joke you almost said exactly what my cousin said...shits crazy

17. Thats how we live out hea! We live ruff! We live wild! Lol

18. Oh yeah, I was gone for probably a year or something...But this was years ago, like 10 or so years ago, the world economy didn't hit the windshield and shit on itself yet.

Roamed most of the western states, spent a month in Canada...And exactly 2 hours in Mexico.:cool:

19. Ahhh, nice... Well, the economy thing.. Everyone is ssso worried... But they dont know bro. Bible prophecy mayynn... The world aint gonna end NOW, first things have to get better. REALLY BIG.
    You'll see. The USA will come out of its crisis and rise up again. It has too. And the rest of the world too.. This is why I dont trip potato chip about the economy or money.. We are living in a wonderful time.

20. It will indeed...A long time from now, and at least for now, it is absolute shit.

I wouldn't call it 'Wonderful,' personally. And adjective perhaps, like 'Fucked.':cool: