Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ft. Lauderdale Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by purple kush7, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hey GC

I am currently visiting Ft. Lauderdale for the next week with my girlfriend and family and couldn't bring my own bud on the plane. . . so i'm in need of some advice. How in the hell can i get some green? I tried looking at webehigh.com and they mentioned a couple of local spots..but I would really not like to be the sketch kid on the beach asking around for bud..so I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks

2. go to south to south beach or hollywood beach if you can.... use your stoner 6th sense and ask someone who looks like they know whats UP ;)

3. When I was there for spring break I just asked people if they had any tree, one eventually said yes hah and bingo

4. Its not too easy of a place to score weed as a tourist... draconian florida laws keep shit on the low