Frustrated with relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DaydreamSam218, Jun 21, 2016.

1. I always try to put myself out there. As a woman I am an emotional person at times yes. Especially when I'm revealing my deepest feelings because when I fall in love it's quite a big deal for me. I know a lot of people has been hurt before and so have I, I deal with PTSD but I do manage my symptoms and I hate being a burden on people. I also have bipolar disorder and yet again I always take care of myself, I tell my partners not to worry about me because I've been dealing with these symptoms for years and I know how to take care of myself. When I feel irritated I usually sit down and cool off for a bit, I always remember to eat right, exercise, take care of myself and keep myself distracted. Certain events happen in my life that make the symptoms stressful where I end up having a lot more crying spells and it can seem as I'm sensitive. It's just my depression stage. I always hear this joke a lot, "tough to be a relationship with but great in bed." I've been hearing this joke for years and I always seem to ignore it. I never chase after guys but lately I've been having so much trouble lately. Once I was in a relationship and right after sex was finished I wanted to go again and he was tired and worn out. Than I got told how clingy and needy I was due to the fact my sex drive was super high. It confuses me when men get hot and cold towards me, I feel like their playing mind games and I hate mind games. I'm not giving up on men or complaining, but I'm getting really frustrated. I'm 33 years old and Single still. I'm sure there's people older than that who are Single. I've never been married or had any kids. Feel as if I have bad luck with guys and I never intentionally try to find these kind of men. Now I'm trying to work on healing myself, but there's still where I get so frustrated with relationships and during my depression state each time I always think how love sucks and how it's not worth it, because in the end I always end becoming abandoned by people and each time it hurts. My thoughts constantly go crazy and work against itself. It's always negative too...... I don't eve try to control it either, it's beyond my control. When they do end up abandoning me, I get more hurt and now it's causing me to have problems for relationships as a right now due to abandonment issues. I keep wondering and hoping that there is hope for me because at this point I'm so depressed and frustrated right now..... :frown: Please help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're not alone. It happens to us all at some point. Some have it longer or harder then others but the loneliness hits us all my friend. If you really want to find the absolute right person for you, you'll need to find out what it is you want and then what it is you need. The way it works is like this....

You can get by on what you need in a mate all by itself, but you cant get by on what you want in a mate all by itself, but you can only be happy if you shoot for both in a mate. You have too! Unfortunately it can take time. So you'll need patience as well.

You'll need to have stuff in common because getting the one and only person in your life requires friendship as well. Like best buds kinda friendship. My wife is the best friend I have ever had in my life. We spend pretty much every waking moment and then some together. We only rarely argue and even then it's just nit picking and disagreeing is all. No name calling or fighting or anything like that ever.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know it. I only say that because the guy you find, he'll need to know just how incredibly special you are and be completely aware of that and the fact that with out you he would die inside. If the person you're with isn't treating you how you like or want, then it's time to move on.

There is nothing wrong with seeing the situation to its conclusion before it actually gets there. If it's going to bone something you don't want or like, move on. You don't need to wait for something to happen before you move on you know. It is absolutly acceptable to find yourself moving on early from a relationship.

And be patient! Go easy on yourself! It will happen when it is supposed to, in its own time, when it is ready, then and only then. So be patient and be ready. You just never know when it's going to happen. It was exactly like that for my wife and I. So go easy on yourself. You can't rush it. You can improve your odds through finding groups to hang with that do stuff you're interested in. It's pretty much a must for a couple to have a number of things in common.

3. I trashed my last long term babe due to mood swings,

I too was going thru a stressful time,

then trying to guess how she was ..was just too much.

This hot and cold thing, that men do to you...

could well be them subconsciously mirroring your behavior at you ...

people do that,...

constantly! thats what a human does

next time it happens, and it will chill!!! as its hard to mirror consciously,

a deliberate act to hurt you,..I doubt very much

mood stabilizing drugs can be got from your doctor or better consider weed

at 33yo ...lol thats nothing,

many more fish in the ocean for this babe

good luck