Frustrated Bud Lover

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Roaddogg, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I am a 36 year old professional male with a family. I wear khakis and a polo shirt everyday for work but like he said in Fight Club...I am not my fucking khakis.I am a good father and husband and work hard for my family every day. I am also part hippie.
    My frustration stems from my inability to find a connect. Nobody trusts a bald 36 year old dude in khakis and a polo. I drop hints to people that smell like they just smoked in a small closet and nobody bites. When I stop hinting and become more blunt (pun intended) it makes them uncomfortable.
    This sux. I just wanna toke up, turn on the Penguin and smile after a hard days work. In a beach and college town finding chronic should not be this damn hard.:confused:

2. Welcome to the city man :smoking:
    I guarantee you will find some smoke keep trying

3. Thanks man but I am not new here. Been here 6 years. Was working at Wilsons for awhile and working at a bar made it easy to find. When they shut down and all I had was my corporate job I eventually lost all my connects.

4. Going to see Phish in Charlotte later this month. At least I know there will be some there!