FruiTy lOops

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bored123, Oct 26, 2005.

1. I was just wondering if anyone uses fruity loops to make music i owuld like to hear that homemade garage stuff and make collab and make some hip hop records

2. yo dude..what is "fruity loops"? i'm lost. lol

i'm from toronto too!! :cool:

3. If im correct, its a Beat Making software, am I right?

4. I downloaded it awhile back but it was complicated as fuck. :(

5. I've used it before, but it was a few versions back. Very complicated, you can basically make any song that's possible to make (digital type music, that is). There's a module for like every piece of audio equipment you could ever want. Good stuff.

6. i use fruity loops everyday, but i use the drums for background to my acoustic stuff

7. I use Fruity Loops to trigger drum and sound samples. Cool Edit to edit the sound samples.

For recording I use Cubase. Easy to use and good for mixing/mastering.

8. if found it easy to learn, and it rocked. got it for free too :)

9. Well, I know one thing; it's not about marijuana. Moving to Music Hall

10. Fruity loops is music making software that uses bar technology
    that means that you make diferent sound samples in diferent bars and you set tham in the bar browser how you like to have the song started for ex first goes beat and than some pad starting or sweep etc,

i got 2 tracks made in fl studio for now im on the third one

try to learn more about fl studio and listen the examples that are made by the users of fl studio http://www.flstudio.com/English/frames.html for tutorials and some video tutorials.

here is the link to download my first song and listen it have fun http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOALCW3W

Happy New Year..

remember fl studio is not beat making software--- it is music making software and it is one of the most powerfull software used by a lot artist and producents..

bye