Fruity Chronic Juice Outdoor Organic

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Herborgasm, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hello Everyone, :wave:
    I am starting this journal a little late, but I wanted to share some pics since I haven't been able to find an identical grow elsewhere online. This is my second outdoor grow and the fist all organic. I am using a mixture of FoxFarm OceanForest (2/3) and Happy Frog soil (1/3). hole size approx. (2.5' x 2.5' +/- .5') depth, diameter respectively. I have been using FoxFarm liquids pretty loosely due to infrequent visiting to the site so I am extremely satisfied with the growth thus far considering I was out of the country for over a month right after transplanting. She has been growing almost wild with just an occasional TLC visit about every 2-3 weeks. I topped around mid/late June and it responded well. In addition I have been LSTing the lower branches down to increase light exposure. Flowering started a few weeks ago and I am expecting to harvest in another 6 weeks or so. Anyway here are some pics, let me know what you think. :)

Also, I attached 2 pics from the first grow (last summer) right before harvest. Strains unknown, they where rogue seed I found in some good bud. As I suspected they where both female due to self replication. It was damn good too.

Attached Files:

2. Oh hey, herbogasm... have we met?

your friend,
    guerillagorilla

p.s. let's do black magic and listen to will smith next time we get together.

3. There has been somewhat of a disaster. A big storm took 3 branches down, i attempted to fix with duct tape....who knows if they will heal. Anyone have suggestions on how to help plants reattach branches? :( pics to follow.

4. Hey,
    Did you use dynagro protekt in your grow?
    It makes the limbs much stronger. Then again I would have tied in some supports if I grew outdoors with limbs that heavy.
    Good work/better luck next time!
    :)