Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fruity blue cheese 3g pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by custum stuph, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Got 3g for $50, good price for Chicago. Very frosty and dank. It's an indica dominant hybrid, not much couch lock but very relaxing.

2. #2 custum stuph, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Here's some pics, sorry they're from a shitty phone camera.

Attached Files:

3. Is it out door???

4. Idk, but its very potent. You feel the high with only 1 hit.

5. looks nice and dense dude.

6. Doubt it..

7. The picture doesn't do it justice, this is covered in crystals and I just vaped a bowl, its really good. The lighting makes it look like mids. My tolerance is kinda low, and I can feel it first hit if I haven't smoked in a couple hours.

8. i wouldn't doubt it, i can tell it's very good weed.
    i have a huge tolerance.
    1 hit does like nothing to me also.
    but i'd feel it off a bong toke.

9. Who are you to make a comment like that? Are you serious man? What the fuck do you know?

10. I'm just starting to find the good dealers in my area, Chicago west subs doesn't have much good bud. But this is definitely the best bag I've bought.

11. More pics, I cracked open a nice little bid and found a forest of dew covered trees, very nice.

Attached Files: