Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fruit!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadaGuy, May 16, 2011.

1. I am stoned as fuck off of some amazing jack herer, but fruit is one of the best munchie food every. i am having some watermelon and strawberrys, the taste amazing.

2. have some oranges! shit tastes like a fucken explosion of fruity flavor in ur mouth.

3. Cool fruit story bro.

4. Dude. I recently smoked Jack Herer and ate all sorts of berries. Are you my doppelganger (who likes watermelon I don't like watermelon)?

But yeah fruit is such a better high snack than chips or fast food. I'm going to enjoy anything I eat while stoned, so why not it be healthy?

5. mangos ftw

6. I got high earlier, took a ride, then snacked on some pineapple and fl oranges mmm

7. Fruit is my favorite munchies

8. Pomegranetes..

9. Froot loops. I can differientiate from every flavour/colour when I'm blitzed.

10. We're triplets, I swear. I have some Jack right now, and I LOVE me some fruit :)

11. yeh defiantly fruit is the best munchies,

12. these kick ass . but they're not a fruit for high people . its to messy .