Frozen Pizza mmmmmmm

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Does anyone here like cooking frozen pizza when you're high?

2. Frozen pizza tastes like cardboard with rubbery cheese and underseasoned tomato sauce.

3. Yup. Pretty much summed it up. Frozen pizzas, to me, are disgusting, cheap, after i eat it i feel like shit- food.

4. Im from NY... there is no need for frozen pizza. There is 4 pizzarias within a few block radius.

5. I will eat any pizza anytime high or not lol pizza is always bomb as fuck

6. Lombardi's is so good.

7. [​IMG]

Actually, I've had one in my freezer for a month but haven't even thought about eating it yet.

8. Never know though, people don't have a unlimited supply of pizza money. :)

I like red baron and digorno, there is something about frozen pizzas I just love!

9. Lil' Vinny's in Ronkonkoma has a pretty solid reputation. Ive only been there one time and it was slammin from what I recall.

10. #11 X24, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    Papa Johns, or some fantastic home made pizza. Wrap in Aluminum Foil and freeze. Reheat with a microwave/toaster oven combination or... place in a covered skillet.

YUM.

11. if i get a frozen pizza i usually just get pepperoni.
    then i dice up some onions, bell peppers, jalepenos.
    grate up some cheese.

and turn it into a masterpiece.

but i prefer to buy frozen dough.
    and make some banging ass homemade pizza.

12. nah id rather just order a dominos

13. Sometime, when you have some free time, mix up a batch of home made dough. If you follow a good recipe, the results are amazing. IMHO the crust and sauce are the two vital parts of an excellent pizza. After that, store bought mozz and toppings (not too many though) are completely passable.

14. Totino's or go home.

15. Palermos is good shit

16. when i make homemade pizza i never use sauce.
    i just slice tomatoes very thinly & use them instead of sauce.

17. all about the mama cozzi frozen zas from aldis

18. dijornos *****

19. I used to get these all the time. Every Single Time no matter how hot i set the oven or how long i cooked it for, the cheese, tomato sauce and pepperoni would always be just like mush. Whenever id try and cut the pizza all the stuff on it would just get pushed to the center, the only enjoyable part for me was the crust...

But now the ONLY pizza i will eat is the cheeseburger pizza from dominos.