Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frozen Cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kimvia, May 24, 2010.

1. I make some pretty strong cookies a couple of weeks ago, then put them in the freezer in a plastic bag wrapped in foil (labeled "CLAMS" so my roommate who is allergic to sea food wouldn't get curious, hahaha). I'm ready to eat them now, so whats the best way to get them back to room temp? Should I just leave them a wrapped up on the counter for a few hours, or take them out of the wrapper? Could I heat them up in the microwave or would that mess up the THC? I just really don't want them to get soggy when they defrost. And warm cookies are better than room temp cookies so could I warm them in the microwave?

Thanks y'all :)

2. You could warm them in the microwave, thc doesn't get affected when "zapped". But if you do, make sure you only do it for a few seconds. I would just leave them on the counter without the wrapper nor foil.

3. this.

4. Exactly what I needed to know, :hello: Thank you!