Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty Nuggetry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hazed4.20, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Just gettin around to throwin these pix up. Fire :smoking::smoking:
    Damn my cam takes shitty macros

Attached Files:

2. DAMN what did u pay for that shit, wanna get my hands on some of that shit :D

3. Yummy!
    I love your piece!!! Cute chillum. Have a good time smoking your frosty nugs! :D

4. makin me drool

good buds man!

5. Fire. Whered you get that chillum? How much? I want a nice solid thick glass chillum.

6. feels good man

7. #8 hazed4.20, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    I got that chillum along with another one for $20 buy 1 get 1 free at The Piecemaker in Minneapolis. You get buy 1 get 1 free on ANY glass piece at this place. Mpls has some tight glass shops.

And I got a quad of that for $118 :D

8. those pictures made my mouth water:eek:

9. Some delicious keif I've been collecting from the afore-posted buds :D
    Yuuuummmm :smoke:

Attached Files:

10. haha i need new pants :p

11. That bud and that chillum have made my day. thank you good sir:hello:im in love

12. Damn that keif looks amazing man.

13. Thats what the bud I just picked up looks like. Kind of a blueish tint if you say, like a blueish green color. I'm ripping it tomorrow and looking forward to it! :smoke: