Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty Haze pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Firekidt11, Aug 5, 2010.

1. #1 Firekidt11, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    Picked this up today. Smells heavenly :)

won't let me attach the 2nd pic :confused:

Attached Files:

2. bump with more pics :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. YEaaaa buddy. Looks wonderful. Smoke report?

4. #5 shotdead42, Aug 5, 2010
    ur in nj?, where did u find some dankkkkkkk stuff in jersey and how much did u pay?

it looks like some i got a few days ago....buh mine was kush

5. nice looking bud man

6. I got some dank connects in NJ but this was from Washington Heights. His shit is better and cheaper than the dank i was picking up in jersey and if you check my old threads that was some serious dank too lol. $195/half $380/ounce

@jay im bout to smoke some then ill post 1

7. Bud looks nice , smoke it up and give us a report.

8. #9 Firekidt11, Aug 5, 2010
    Ill give u a full report tomoro all i can say rite now si im fuckin high lol

9. Looks mighty delicous enjoy

10. +repd everyone.

For the smoke report its a hybrid actually. Gave me a mellow head high and a very nice body and indica high. About 60/40 more so indica.

Tastes great, like fruits lol.

And burned super slow in a blunt and then my piece

11. I love straight up haze. Its a great smoke if cured and dried right. Makes me feel really good, perfect afternoon bud. Knocks you out, but makes you HIGH. lol

12. Word. You from the city? I picked this up in washington heights. if youre from the city you should know what the haze from there is like ;)