Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty Funk Pick up O.G Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sandiegodank, Mar 12, 2012.

1. #1 sandiegodank, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    I picked up some very fine herbs from my man who is a caregiver to a san diego marijuana clinic.

The single nug shot is Maui Wowie

Which was very dank it brought a different taste compared to my everyday smoke. An exotic taste rather an herb i will cherish more.

The other bud is mainly deathstar bubba which is killer definitley the dankest
    it has a killer taste as well.

All expand great . smooth hit. taste of fruit

There is also some GDP in there with the really amber trichomes and orange hair a couple small nugs

CLICK TWICE FOR ULTRA ZOOM PICS LOOKS NICE:bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Nice nuggets

3. mouth is watering

4. Bro! Clip off that dirty coke nail

5. hahah was thinkin the same thing:ey:

6. man i know i been stayin at home basically the last 2 weeks kickin smokin drinkin n watchin movies.. i aint reallybeen giving a fuck. clipped hahh

7. smokedsome of the deathstar bubba.. its really potent shiet. I smoke bong everyday all day for years straight. usually i get pretty high. but this deathstar gets me baked

8. trim your cuticles, son.

9. Now isn't that better? You can probably roll a joint now without cutting yourself.