Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty Fingers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaze'n'Bass, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Hey blades, I have a question. Is there a way to keep the kief from sticking to my fingers? Or like, are there any ways to load a bowl without touching any bud? I currently just break it up with my fingers, but if I can keep from wasting any keif on my fingers with a grinder with a kief catcher, I'll look into getting one. Thanks guys!Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Get a grinder and or a kief box.  Collecting kief really has it's benefits.  You can make it into hash, keep as is for topping bowls. cook with it, make oil, etc

After the bud has been ground up, use a piece of paper to scoop up the bud in to the bowl.

3. yep 4 chamber grinder or a kief box will help collect that golden dust. also, if you cant to start grinding today (althought no kief collecting properties) just grab yourself a shot glass and some scissors, great alternative!

4. I guess if you really wanted to avoid touching it you could use a toothpick to stab and move your bud to a grinder. Then dump the grinder into a tic tac container and load your bowls directly from that. That's if you really want to avoid any kief on your hands...

5. Thanks guys! Should I pick up a ~$10 4 piece metal grinder off amazon that has pretty decent reviews, or is it worth it to get something like a space case? Money is pretty tight. I don't really wanna spend more than like $30-$40. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What do you guys think about the Cali Crusher?Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlA1ro2q-WA

8. I just got a aerospaced 4 peice on ebay for $18 free shipping

9. Get a four chamber grinder.

10. I used to be underwhelmed by grinders when I used to only smoke middies, but ever since I started finding consistent fire connects I realize their benefits. I love having a stash of kief (which builds up quickly with good bud) that I can use to spruce up the occasional bowl of middies or to save for a night when I feel like stoning myself to death & packing a full bowl of kief. I bought a 4 piece Sharpstone and consider it to be worth every dollar spent.

11. I think I'm gonna get the Cali Crusher tomorrow :) I'd order it now, but I'm too tired haha. Night blades!Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Use tweezers.

13. Get a very little shovel.

14. I'd rather just get a grinder hahaSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just a little update..I just ordered my grinder!! It's a 4 piece Cali Crusher. I got it for $25 shipped. AND IT'S PURPLE!!! Haha. Excited not to be wasting a bunch of that magical green dust on my fingers anymore :)Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I've got a "1 chamber" grinder, and when i'm done grinding i just tap it out onto a folded pokemon card (umbreon to be exact), and load it into the bowl. Pokemon cards actually work quite well for loading bowls, and scraping kief.