Fronting risks?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Does fronting minimize any risk with the law if you are the person fronting stuff?

Let's assume that the person being fronted stuff is trustworthy in that he won't steal from you or lose your stuff etc.

What could happen, or would likely happen, if the person who was fronted a zip is caught by the police (assume it was just for possession of a zip) If the person you fronted was coerced to rat you out, what could happen? (Let's assume that you fronted the last of your stash and you don't own any paraphernalia)

Does name dropping (ratting out) count as hard evidence, even if you don't have text message records or something like that?

*This is a hypothetical situation*

2. It doesn't matter if you front him or not, you're still just as guilty in the laws eyes.

That said, never front people. You're not a bank

3. Also if you hve texted I'm sure the text is saved somewhere

4. Well where Im from you would be used to work for the person that you lost the drugs/material for. This could entail selling and giving him all of the profit, getting some bones broken in your body, or sucking some dick to get that money back that YOU lost. Lets just say its not good to take a front or give them.

5. Doesn't matter, yeah.

6. no one here knows the actual law that deals with this exact scenario ....

but I would agree with them and say that it's stupid and yeah youd prolly get fucked as well

7. i dont know man but if you fronted him it and he got caught and he says you just say idfk what hes talking about i dont smoke weedand they will leave you alone hopefully. if not change your identity and move to a new country.

8. just dont get new shit for a couple days if you're really worried

9. Btw this shit is real common: "yo man I just got busted by the police, they took all that bud you just fronted me! but they let me go."

Then they take all that bud and smoke a nice fat blunt to your stupidity. Like I said, don't fucking front unless it's to your best fuckin friend, or family.

10. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']Btw this shit is real common: "yo man I just got busted by the police, they took all that bud you just fronted me! but they let me go."

Then they take all that bud and smoke a nice fat blunt to your stupidity. Like I said, don't fucking front unless it's to your best fuckin friend, or family.[/quote]

:laughing: that was exactly what I did back in high school. If someone I don't know Is willing to front me cash for an ounce I may as well take advantage of that.

I'll front cash to my dealer sometimes and other times he will front bud. We trust Eachother so neither of us are gonna get jacked

11. No they can NOT get you with only word of mouth. People lie

Source: Personal experience with detective.

They will lie to you though, theyll tell you they have enough evidence to have you put away for maximum sentence, even if they have nothing, to try and get you to slip up and admit.

12. anybody here from virginia

13. Bottom line is they need supporting evidence to back up that guy's claim before they can arrest you. That doesn't mean they won't initiate an investigation to gather that supporting evidence, it just means they can't arrest you based on that guy's word. Maybe they'll send him back with a recording device, maybe they'll send an informant over with your guy. Maybe they'll look at your financial records, electricity usage (if growing), etc etc.

Be careful man...

14. If they want to find you they will.

Stick to calls only; do not front anything, friends have a tendency to be slow paying you back.

Bottom line; It is not worth dealing at all.

15. Notsure. are you the guy from idiocracy?

16. Thanks for all the advice, everyone. I'm just going to play it safe for a while.

17. I think it could be distribution in the 4th degree. I would check on it.