Front Row Seats To My Revenge

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by takeiteasy420uk, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 takeiteasy420uk, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    Okay, here's the deal.

I met (what is now my ex) and we started dating. I never did anything sly to hurt her and I never lied to her. About half a year into it, I really started to fall for her and I told her how I felt.

About 2 weeks later, we started arguing over stupid things. I'm not playing the saint, because in other aspects of my life I'm far from it (talking in a marijuana forum would be a big clue), but she did start them. Not to bias the story, but she did. We ended up breaking up and she was really bitter about it.

She said loads of uncalled for things like she had used me "just for company" over the summer and that I was a joke to her and all of her friends. Recently I've been having loads of random prank phonecalls and I recognisde the voices. It's her friends, but I don't have enough evidence to call them on it.

She popped up on facebook chat yesterday to ask me help set up her Xbox live account (she's spoilt rotten and has never worked for anything in her life; her Dad is pretty rich). I was at work (something she hasn't heard of) at the time so by the time I had gotten back she had sorted it, gotten bored, and resulted to slagging me off on twitter.

Her friends started noticing she was slagging me off, and asked her if she was talking about me (I've been informed by a friend who is close with her that she was, but she wasn't to tell anybody). She THEN had the total audacity to facebook message me telling me to ignore people saying that she is slagging me off, it's about "someone else".

I know it's total bullshit. not to sound big headed, but I'm the sort of person who'd ignore it. Because they're petty and immature, but she needs to be put in her place. I've had enough of it and I know a few others who have too.

Here's the deal; here's why I need help/advice.

Currently I am seventeen (I turn 18 next monday) and I am studying Media Production in college. For our final piece of coursework, we are to make a final film with the narrative of our choice. We make the film, we do as we please with whats in it.

Can you see where I'm going with this?

I want to put in a huge "Fuck you, bitch" because I mean c'mon, she deserves it and I've had no form of retaliation, yet.

Set aside what you think of my current situation. What could I put in my film as a huge "Fuck you, bitch"? For example; I start talking about past girlfriends in my film and totally slag her off. Something like that, but a bit more, hhmm, creative?

Keep in mind my film's certification has to be below a 12A.

Take it easy guys, keep blazin'.

2. You deserve what's happening because you did not cut all communication with her. Do that and move on. You're letting this bother you. Don't. Btw you're about to be banned for being underage which is against the rules here.

3. The biggest "fuck you" you could do to her is just ignore her. Its the better choice in the long run. It sounds like she enjoys this kind of pointless drama bullshit, so just cut her off

4. All I can say is that teachers aren't stupid. If you are going to talking bad about someone on film chances are your ex is going to use that against you. You really don't want to get in trouble for slandering someones name, especially when it's going to be coming from a school project. Do you really want to risk getting a poor grade all because you wanted to talk some shit about a girl?

It takes a bigger man to ignore her attempts at getting your attention.

5. Can you post the video on youtube when you're done so we can all watch it and critique it? Thank you.

6. two things wrong with this thread

1. your 17
    2. you give a fuck about your ex

7. i am posting to emphasize that you need to do what the other blades have been saying... ignore her stupid ass.

right now her tricks are working, shes making you upset and what not.

IGNORE IT.. delete her ass on facebook, unfollow her on twitter, dont pick up if she calls or answer her texts.

8. Spot on proof for what social networking sites have done to today's society.

Op I'm sorry but grow up! and I don't mean it just because your 17 ;)

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6uz7hdHf5Q]Bring forth... the Banhammer! - YouTube[/ame]

I miss matchmaking it was funny shit

10. You're only going to make yourself look bad in the end and there's no satisfaction in that!

:wave:

11. Sorry, dude, but you've got to be 18 to be here. Hop back in about a week! Good luck with your situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.