From the past

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stratos, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So my mom found her hidden stash of seeds from almost two decades ago and gave them to me. She gave me two bags on one of regular and one of what she said was the good stuff. First I tried to germinate seven of them in (PT) but no luck, Then I said what the hell and put them in dirt. Out of that seven I put two fat white-ish ones in with my plant already going (4 weeks veg)... and wa-la! <See photos>

Now I just have to hope its a girl and try to find out if its Dank or some Bush, Its Waiting for Xmas but there a chance of you'll open a present with shit it in and then you like I wait that long for this:confused: lol. Anyway is there a way to find out if your plant will me dank or not?

Also when do you guys think I should move it?:wave:

Attached Files:

2. You should move it now. I thinks that's pretty cool.

3. There is a way to find out if your plant will be dank...
    You have to veg it for 3-4 weeks, then flower it for 8-10 weeks, then cure the buds for 4 weeks. Then you'll see if it's dank.

Move it now or you'll never get the root out clean.

4. Get it out of there. It looks healthy too. Try to keep her going. Subbed, let's get lots of updates bro.

5. Sweet clone her just in case its good

6. Thanks for the feedback guys, @ HighlyResonous LoL I already know the waiting way. I'm looking for a 3-4 week veg... "Yea that's gonna be some Dank" Then the - . . . Hmmm . . . Maybe . . . "dry" These some reggies! - way. That's like 3 months probably putting time into nothing. Anyway Just got up time to move the little one.