From the grave of OVERGROW.com

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by colonel_reefer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hullo fellow green-thumbers! As the title explains, I used to be a member of overgrow.com. Some of you may remember me, my name was reeferman on there (no not the seed vendor, i had the nick on overgrow long before he started his company.

anyhow, i finally got the balls to jump back on the marijuana forum wagon. Just paranoid, and i still am wary, no offense to grasscity of course, but im american and a pot smoker, and the Bush regime is still in power. who can blame me?

but to stop ranting, im posting here to those that remember me and wanna get back in touch (lost so many friends from overgrow) and also to offer my help and advice. i've grown with almost every kind of source, both light and soil. i've developed short bushy indicas to 18 foot giant sativas growing over mountain cliffs. around here they call me the "professor of pot" and "the colonel of chronic". but compared to rednecks growing bagseed all their life, it really isnt much to compare to or brag about. but ive learned if you're good at something, DO IT. and after you've perfected it, SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE!

PEACE & looking forward to meeting old friends and new alike.

PLANT THE SEED R.I.P. Overgrow.com, RC and his soldiers, truly the site was before its time, a real advancement in the fight for legalization

the colonel

2. Haha, welcome man.

3. Haha, welcome man.

4. Hey there! I'm relatively new to the mj forum scene, this being the first I've joined, so I haven't met you before, but I look forward to reading what you have to say. By the looks of it, you will have some helpful posts. :)

Welcome to the city!

5. For sure. For the record my current grow is belladonna, those thai/skunk freebies gypsy is handing out, and my own creation that i call "Special Daye".

So what am I currently smoking? My bountiful AK-47 outdoor harvest of '08! Well worth the bean price. Next time, it's AK Clone time. Fixing to make it my everyday smoke next year, yes, i like it that well.

the colonel

6. Welcome to the City!
    [​IMG]

7. Hello and Welcome to the forums! Everyday AK-47? You just gave me a new Life goal. Enjoy your stay and I hope to tap your noggin for some knowledge. If you need anything dont be afraid to ask.

8. Thats awesome man. welcome to the city, and post some threads man. looking forward to see your ART hahahaha

Cheers bro.

9. i was sundaytrucker on overgrow
    good to see you,tho i can't say i remember you
    but welcome just the same

10. Wow man, you've been in space for quite a while! OG was over awhile ago (hell I can barely remember the place, haha).

I think you'll find the city is a pretty chill place.

Welcome to GC, and happy growing!