From the desk of Grant Krieger...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by KanMan, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Dear Friends:
    The story starts in May 96 as of this date, I am waiting a reply from the Supreme Court of Canada about jury nullification.( The way our citizens speak about our laws)
    I fully expect to win this challenge!

The Ledain commission recommended decriminalization in the late 70's. all that happened is laws became stricter as well as more harsh. Even today under the Prime Minster our laws are becoming more horrendous.
    The last time jury nullification worked in court to amend laws was over abortion for women, brought to court by Dr. H. Morgantaller at which time laws were amened to suit what needed to be done!

On April 20/06 I had a Sergeant on the Calgary Police Service, give me a nonsensical ticket for a $100.00, he said I was"disturbing other park users" by my act of medicating myself. At the same time he unilaterally over ruled a court of Queen's Bench Judges order by confiscating my medicine. It is my belief that this was no more than strait harassment.

On June 20 I go to Court to fight this harassment ticket. I hope the people who said they would come, do so. It takes 3 regular people to out weigh 1 police officer in testimony. I wonder how many it takes for a Sergeant. This I have to pay for out or my pocket.

On July 4, 5, 6, 2006. provincial Court Trial in rm 413, Calgary AB.
    This trial is for 2 sets of Trafficking charges for distribution to ill people, because the way the" laws are set up" I need to extract a not guilty verdict from a Prov court judges mouth, they will not allow me to go in front of another jury for the "nullification process" This is at least covered thru "legal aid" which my bill is humongous, and they do require "repayment."

However in Manitoba I will also have a jury trial for distribution to the ill and this will not be covered by legal aid, I was refused!
    This could cost $50,000 for a week long trial for lawyers as well as the people who will have to be brought to testify, motel, airfares,meals and medication.
    3 trials 3 not guilty verdicts this is possible!
    It is now time to finish this so I can amend the laws of this nation and the cannabis plant. For all of our sakes!

It is now time to exonerate our citizen's from the unjust and antiquated laws.
    Why?

For the simple reasons listed below
    1. This has destroyed my family relationships
    2. Extended Family & Friends
    3. My credit rating and credit cards
    4. Humongous legal aid bill which was a contributing factor to the break up of the family
    5. Cash for gas,cars,phone bills and travel expense
    6. I need to take Alberta Transportation to court for revoking drivers license
    7. I have paid for legal fee's to have charges stayed in 6 different possession charges and 2 sets of trafficking charges for people other than myself.

We need to stop this from occurring to our other citizen's, most importantly the ill & dying

The cost are enormous both in family relationships and finances!
    Please help send a donation to end this nightmare for everyone! Together we can change the laws!

Grant W. Krieger
    Po Box 85055 Appo
    Calgary Ab
    T2A 7R7

P.S. Would your family be able to handle the costs or friction.