From the begining.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FINALLY! I figured out how to get rid of that orange from the HPS lighting. Started trying diff settings on camera. I dont have a manual for it so it just trial and error.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: Peace, TBug

2. Sure, rhud. Thats why I started this thread:D ! what did you want to know? peace, TBug

3. what if my camera doesnt have a \"macro\" setting? What type of exposure would i use for close ups? more or less?

4. You don\'t have a setting on your camera with like a head(portrait).. . . .if you do

you can use that for closeup shots. Exposure and Aperture values those depend

on lighting distance. . . .I would take the pictures in the dark. Set your shutter speed

at Medium. . . . .It should be some fractions just pick as close to the middle you can get. . . . .what kind of camera you got?

5. i have a nikon, some kid left in the classroom. had some incriminating photos on it so i guess he/she didnt want to claim it. Oh well. but i tried that head setting, but got no better results. I will keep expirementing. thanks, TBug

6. hey tbug, i have to give u props on your homemade cool setup, but since im new to hydroponics, i was wondering what type of materials did you use inside the gray container/reservoir thing (im not sure what its called :eek: ) and what else do you need to build this, thats not seen on the pics. Oh yeah i was wondering if those are 2 liter bottles from soda? thanks for your help.

7. Hey watz up with the BANNED under T-Bugs name, something happen i dont know about?

8. no clue dier i have been watching this journal and i now i see this i didnt see anything that he would have dont wrong? would they have banned him from saying how he acquired that camera? i doubt it i dont know i guess well find out?:confused:

9. Great design man. I love the look, and it seems like it would be 10 times more practical than building DWC buckets for each individual plant. Any idea how yield, and bud quality compare with this design versus a DWC design?

\"7 Day Temporary Ban *RMJL\"

10. He\'ll be back shortly.

He\'s been sick lately and is taken meds (makes him kinda aggitated)

11. Yes i see that but why????

As for the system, yes its very nice but i learn very early in my hydro projects that multiple plants running under one res = 1 fuckup all die, compared to bubble buckets you screw up on one only one dies :)

12. very nice set up man and gl with the plants +rep

Edit: why can\'t i rep u?

13. i think he abused a mod in a pm..i can only assume this and assumptions can be the mother of all fuck ups but im good at asuming things..ay dier..

in a system like this you can add i filter to stop infetion passing from plant to plant..unlike a bubbler..

14. No that was not the case.

15. [COLOR=\"Red\"]Here\'s the reason: http://forum.grasscity.com/showpost.php?p=1079917&postcount=40[/COLOR]

Here is day 42. Sorry about the delay folks...No thanks to those \"bleeding heart crybabbies\" (who cant handle the truth). nice to know we have some one watching over us who can say and do anything they want. its like having my parents right here with me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway peace to all.....TBug

16. Those are looking beautiful... I cant wait to see the next update!

Amazing.

17. i was wrong...it wasnt a mod or in a pm.. :( ..

Nice looking plants btw.. :bongin:

18. thanks! day 49 will rock!

As for the mods, they really just tried to make an example outa me. I will ALLWAYS speak; truthfully, respectfully, and intelengently. Anybody out there who cant handle that can kiss my hairy, mother fuckin\', ASS! ....lol peace, TBug:D

19. Well, if you can\'t handle the rules of the City and can\'t chill here without being disrespectful then you don\'t deserve to be here. Superjoint pays for all of us to use these forums and he doesn\'t ask for anything in return except for others to follow the rules and show some respect.

You were banned for several reasons and you know it. People that you are \"friends\" with here even apologized for your recent behavior so the \"mods\" aren\'t the only ones who knew you were out of line!

*All you had to do was come back after the initial temporary ban and be chill but you had to come back and dish out more by saying you got banned for no reason, calling people \"bleeding heart crybabies\" and then saying you\'ll do what you want and we can kiss your ass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.