From the begining.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo T bug, Pics whenever man, show us how/if you installed your float valve?

hows the RO working out, noticed a difference PH wise?

bout to post up my grows progress,(might do it now) when i get back hopefully you will have posted up yours :) oh and whats your PPMs/PH set at now??

peace

2. Cool then, ill post then! RO seems to be makin a big dif. growth has been crazy and ph has been stablr. very nice!
    Sorry, been slackin on the floats. Had a few dates and been lovin my bong build....Sweet combo, ehh?:cool:

3. well, tomorrow will be day 28. im going to start the koolbloom a couple weeks early. I think they can handle it cause of their age. they are in fact like 20weeks old. What do you all think? I slowly add it in .5gr increments starting next week.

4. Hey there

Grow is looking great - looks like you\'re well on your way now :)

5. [​IMG]
    :hello:
    [​IMG]
    :hello:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    That day 21 next to it(smaller). same plant 7day later.
    Enjoy.....:D

6. crazy man.. you are a handy man with a green thumb

7. I thinking about making veg(or pre veg) room. i thought maybe id try vegin in aeroponics. I have a 110w power compact with brnd new bulbs. its left over from my reef tank. do ya think thatd be enough light for like the first two - three wks?

any thoughts?

8. T.BUG, that is a kick ass setup.Loving your journal;)

9. :D

Damn fine looking plants bud :D They look really nice and healthy with nice thick foliage.

Nice one... Can\'t to see them flower.

10. thanks bud. keep checting in. the buds will start soon!:eek:

11. yo T BUG installed your float yet??

put the bong down,stop fondling yourself while looking at your sexy ladies (id be doing that anyways)and get cracking.hehe

they getting BIG now eh?? lookis like a phew are starting to show some defs?
    are you ontop of it? cant remember which one Mg?? (i miss Over grow, they had such good plant guides) maybe heres where you have to maybe try a different PH range. every nute is different some run better a little higher or vice versa, the way i see it you shouldnt have to add anything (epsom salts etc) to a good brand nute soloution, just have to find its range, call me crazy though im a simplicity thinker. whats your PH range now??

well hope you get them 110% again, im sure you will handle it, they looking fantastic all the same.

be back for updates

stay safe

12. [​IMG]
    I still need to get to lowes and buy the reserve tank, so ill hook it up then.

13. they\'re taking off now! Roots are staying in check as well. I atribute it to the res not running low, like it was before. And im using this new stuff called Hygrozyme. Its an enzyme that allows the roots to take up nutes more efficently. So, i guess they dont have to get so extensive in the root chamber. Thats my only guess, any thoughts?
    [​IMG]

14. Got to get these babies in some type of system!
    [​IMG]

15. This is just a temporary setup to get the seeds going. I am currently working on a veg room where they can go along with the clones I took.
    [​IMG]

16. Ive decided to splurge on a 4\' -4 bulb teklight($179). This way i can take clones as early as i want and veg them completely. so the old room will become strictly a flowering room.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. looking fabulous

18. thanks nich. how do you like the veg room idea?

19. yea i like the veg room idea a lot . It made me think a bit more of my upcoming grow room with veg and flower room ..

keep it up

20. I\'m in awe of your setup it\'s one of the best things I\'ve ever seen.....I was curious do you think it\'s possible you could help me out?? I\'m extremly interested in your setup and was wondering if you could enlighten me on it? or send me to a website that has blueprints?? I just recently started to grow plants but omg they look nothing like that at all.....but I just have em planted in soil basking in the loving sunlight any help or advice would be so much apreciated I could use all the help I can get....keep it safe and secure and GOOD LUCK BRO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.