From the begining.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. to the T! it really makes a big dif. Isnt it funny how the chart correlates exactly to the phases of canabis\'s growth? ...things that make you go hmm.;)

2. Um the nectar nd chi stuf s expensive if i just use flora gro micro nd bloom (i saw other feeding programmes on the site)will i get some average bud?

3. Yeah I was going to mention that there similar charts out there. ive never tried them though. iused advanced once but it sucked cause lack of info. i see now they have a chart.
    If you want , let me know what product line you are interested in, and ill post the chart. I\'d love to get a comparrision going!:)

oh and the necttar IS important, but the chi is not. chi is to make the plant more resistant to bugs. nectar can be just as effective at 50% dose strenght.

4. What an excellent setup. Nice and clean, very organized. I will have to pm you to get the material list. I def wanna give it a try. What is your expected yield? Get some pics up soon!

5. Tx for the info +rep

6. nice setup bro, good shit. . .wish i was ur friend haha

7. Im\'a gunnin\' for two pounds, there ....., PIL-grum! ( thats my best John wayne impersinatio i can do....) I think i can do it with eight plants. I did it with 10 plants, but with several mishaps. We will see...keep your fingers crossed!:cool:

8. I like your setup... by the way, which strain is this?

9. Is it even up there? I have no idea. But, it is 100% Northern Lights! Bought from very good stock! I dare not mention the seedbank on GC. F1 seeds as well. They are only 2nd gen clones, from a 2nd gen seeded crop. Does that make sense? Im not sure, but there was alot inbreeding just the same
    . lol:D

10. ^^^

I freakin love this guy. He\'s got his shyte together.

He\'s ma freakin role model :hello:

11. pics...we want pics...:hello:

12. Hey all. I decided to install this float valve inside the resevoir. it will be attached to an external res with highly purified water.
    The basic idea is to keep my res as stable as posible ph/ppm. Once the level hits a point low enough, the RO water will be added automatically!
    [​IMG]
    Now, I know some may say \"waste of money, cause you could just add a gallon or two every couple days\". well thats what I do. but there i too much fuxuation in that method. it causes too much imbalances and nute-locks.
    With this just a little bit will be added on an as needed bases.
    ****Also, Ive decided to go with using RO water from now on. It should solve alot of ph problems of the past***** Peace brotha\'s, TBug

13. Things are going pretty smooth so far. as you can see, the ladies are gettig bushy. They are starting smell REAL nice:p .
    [​IMG]
    :hello:
    [​IMG]
    :hello:
    [​IMG]
    sorry about the shitty photos! can any one help with the settings?

14. pics are good . still impressed with ur setup and grow !

15. I\'ll get the float instaled and show a few pics of that feasco. May help some folks!

16. I really like the small room set-up you have there. Im an outdoor grower since im not so close to the city. Im in GA man, hook me up this fall! :smoking:

17. hey T bug. great idea to use your RO, cant belive you didnt use it before, glad i was here to suggest it to ya, your plants will thank me later :teef: you will notice a great change in your PH drifts. should just about stop them. float valves rock too, just makes life easy. great for when you have to go away etc for a phew days,. even weeks!!!!! a tip if you want to get fancy could be too add a weak nute mix to your res water and PH range, this way you can maintain your PPMs aswell, will take a while to get the ratio right, just remember to start weak and work up :).

pics and plants looking A1 my man. keep em comming .love the strain

stay safe

18. hey man nice grow (i said it b4 ill say it agian)
    i was was looking at some other journals and i never c anyone actually posting pictures of their harvest, when ur grow is done would you mind doing that
    it would be greatly appreciated
    after all,
    its that the whole point??

19. T.Bug I have to give it to you man. It seems to me like youve really got it together. I live in Alabama...sadly, but Im going to try and make the best of it by giving this pot thing a go, you are truly an inspiration to us all...looks like your going to have beautiful plants.

20. Thanks, brotha\'. They really are looking better everyday. I felt like posting pic today. They are now touching each other in some places. just rockin\' right now!. But then i thought \"stick to schedual-every 7 days\". What you all think, 7 days or anytime?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.