from sprout to... today

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr420Freedom, Apr 23, 2010.

1. shots of preflower nodes, are they male? lets hear your thoughts/judgements!!

006a.jpg

Attached Files:

2. i think its to early to tell

3. To be honest and not dump on the parade, but its looking male to me. those "balls" looking things are wider than they are long starting out which usually indicates male pre flower. but pray and hope its not, even if so just isolate it somewhere else and get the pollen from it to make seeds for next season/grow :) looking good though :)

4. Just wait it out don't chop it till u know for sure. You won't have to worry untill they look like bannanas but before then you well know for sure

5. nearly two weeks later... any additional thoughts on preflower sex? first set is the same suspect as above. the lower set is from the 2nd plant of mine.

the one declared male, but held on to just in case, need your expertise!! :
    005a.jpg

the runt:
    012a.jpg

Attached Files:

6. im not gonna lie they both look female i dont see no balls just hairs u never know tho

7. I'm gonna agree with northernlights4, I don't see any signs of male parts, yet.

8. so its been awhile since ive been on GC and even longer since I started this post. so an update is due :wave:

the runt was the one that turned out female, the one i was LST'ing ended up male. i really abused it, wonder if it was destined male or if i helped it along the way?

not a happy ending story on the female either. Poor conditions, more abuse, etc caused by an unexpected move did not prove good for her. I had to have a close friend babysit for about a month and grown outside on his patio - open to the elements and worst of all, a huge Spidermite colony which i battled throughout the summer and fall. Once settled in my new place, I was able to give her similar conditions on the patio. mine with not as much light as it should get, didnt help her get out ofthe funk she was in. here is pic of her, she's the tall one in the middle .

006.JPG

The silver lining to this cloud ? I ended up making some WONDERFUL hash out of her!:smoking:

031.JPG

now on too bigger and better things. my new place couldnt be better suited for my needs, including a HUGE yard in the canyons (if stand on my roof, i have a clear shot of the ocean) and a basement!!

To prep for this upcoming season, on April 20, i picked up the following clones 2x Platinum OG, 2x PurpleRoyal, 2x OG Kush & 1 teen BlueHog. A few days ago, i came across 4 more; 2x alien dog cherry, 2x alien dog ether. I'll start posting a new journal soon ;)

great to be back GC!

9. nice post :) that hash looks pretty killer :) how was that smoke? and i knew that one was a male and the runt was a fem waaayy back :) i got them weed eyes :p