Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From south england!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iFire, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Well here is some nugs from england, they aren't all so good as i live in a small town but i still have loads of time to locate the dank stuff :hello:
    First 2 pics show pickup from another town, like 0.1 nuggets lol. Last pic is 1.5-2 grams of some weed from my town. £15

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. could be worse mate, those first of pic looks similar to what i am smoking at the minute

any idea what type the last pic is of? looks interesting

3. Yeah doesn't look too bad man, take some pictures with the buds out of the bags, they'll look better mate.

4. The 1st 2 are soo adorable.

5. Im afraid not :) I dont have any idea on what any of these strains are... in england you dont get to choose what quality and strain you want, you get what you get given. :(

6. shame about the strains but yeah i know and its gay as hell :(

but saying that i haven't seen any really shitty weed apart from the old 9 bar resin, that stuff is shit, it had diesel in it, bits of old carrier bag, and if the stories are true, dog muck :bolt:

7. Someone make me a motherfuckin' sandwhich using that nug as the mayo.

8. That's not so true man. It depends where you live and who you know. I'm getting all kinds at the moment. From Trainwreck to Blue Cheese.

That bud looks like what we call 'standard English'

It's good and will get you high.. But it's normally a little damp and not much of a smell. I get it from time to time.

9. damn i need some better connects, i managed to get hold of blueberry cheese once, that was awesome, found it again many years later in a coffee shop in amsterdam, good times, but really, i probably only see a cheese strain once every 6 months if i'm lucky and i've never seen a haze or trainwreck :(

10. Where bouts you from? I'm just outside Portsmouth and pretty much get the same as you. I have a few dealers, that's the only variety I get :(

11. #11 Chroniccccc, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Yeah its pretty much like that for me aswell. I have seen loads of people in the uk that have had that 'standard english' including myself, it seems to have always been there and available :D But normally I get dank and I am always seeing good bud roll through. I guess thats the advantage of big cities compared to small towns, but yeah nice buds man! :smoke:

12. yea thats exactly what the last picture is, it wasnt very damp but it had no smell at all, and becuase its the first time i have ever had this strain i was worried it wasn't even weed but it did get me high :smoke::smoke:

13. Hampshire :) Near ringwood/bournemouth

14. Yeah we just call it english. Its good enough.

And yeah same round here, we get cheese quite a lot really. It was a treat to start with but now everyones dealing it. Picked up and 8th today :smoke:

There is some trainwreck round here as well but its pretty rare

15. yea ive heard alot about cheese and haze in england.... im getting 2 grams in a hour so hopefully it will be some dank shit :smoke:

16. Damn man you're getting some good prices for your weed. Where I live (also in the south of England) It's £20 for around a gram! And it's always the same old stuff.

17. #17 iFire, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    lol this thread is olllldddd, the stuff in the first post is nothing to what i get now, where in the south are you ? :hello:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5868/sam0379r.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yeah sorry I revived such an old post :smoking: I'm in Buckinghamshire near a town called High Wycombe