Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

from soil to hydro

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by good time, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Switched them yesterday is this normal

Attached Files:

2. Whoa! What the.... I don't even need to see them in natural light to see that ain't normal lol. Still though, pics in natural light and a history of what you did to those poor plants would help. Otherwise, they look red, droopy, and dead to me. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. all my plants are health y and good looking in soil these couple I tried to switch from soil to hydro yesterday

4. I'm wondering why you'd make such a switch at this stage?

• Like Like x 1
  5. have others growing in soil wanted to try mistake

6. can anyone tell me if this is common

7. No offense brother, those plants look like they are done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have done alot of bad experiment through this first year, I have to say nothing has made my plant go from "healthy" to that over night. To answer the question, nnnooo that's not normal. we have no idea what you did to move from soil fo hydro anything could hve caused this. Hope she comes back to life I would not throw it out but I. Keep trying with my girls all the way till they are dead. For sure.good luck

9. You either tore a shit ton of roots extracting them from the soil, or you don't have enough oxygen getting to your roots. If you tore the roots, high humidity would probably stand them up again, much like a clone. Other than that, the giant holes in the tops of your buckets are letting light in and will promote algae growth which will lead to root rot. I don't blame you for experimenting, only way shit gets found out and discovered. Good luck friend .

• Like Like x 1
  10. how do o get more oxygen to roots

11. I think ur toast dude. I’ve switched a couple plants but you pretty much soak the roots in water until the soil falls off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i got 2 stones in each buckey

13. they all right they came back and are d a pic of some my other BBS

Attached Files: