From soil to an easy life...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by stigof, Jun 7, 2011.

1. as you know ive been growing in soil for a few years but i have now changed to hydro. the question is im a right in thinking i should give the babies 10 days veg? i will need the lights on for 24 hours for 2 weeks? and then turn to 12/12?
    im growing lowrider 2 and have been told this is an 8 weeker (flower)
    im veging on a 125watt. going onto 400watt? or stright to 600?
    im sure im right in the veging stage as i have lovely roots coming through the small blocks already (9 days)
    any advice on the light chang over would be great asap. thanks stig.

2. What size chamber are you using???

3. I thought this was an auto flower strain and needed 18 hrs of light to do well. Maybe something to check into?

4. You can use 18-6. Save yourself some power lol. Im not to sure what 10 days will do with cfls? If thats what your using for veg. I do know that if you vegged and bloomed with the 600 you would be better off, but im not sure of how small of a space your working with or if temperature is a major issue.

5. the room im working with is 10ft x 8ft when i was using soil i veged on 125 x 6 moved on stright to 12/12 with 6 x 600w im unsure if i go from 125w to 400w then on to 600w. i run with 6 lights. can i just skip the 400w between the 125w and 600w.
    thankks again.