Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From shatter to crumble ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by roymonster, Nov 16, 2016.

1. What if I have a video pretty much of my entire run of BHO which ended up going from wax to honeycomb basically wax at the end ?? I would have to go into iMovie and Splice everything together but I'm not sure how I went from a beautiful Amber clear as a bell shatter at full melt while purging to basically crumble at the ad but, The crumble fucks me up for six hours easy! (no lab testing,,, but I did the sparkle test on multiple spots,, nothing! so it's got to be pure plus I at one point froze it! with a rolling pin & all.

So now I end up with this butter/wax ", oh and did I say it smells like the best bud ever it is such a sweet fruity smell! Makes my mouth water very stable in a normal environment not melting room temp.

2. A pinhead of wax rolled in shake to bb size makes it easy to prepare, handle and have a "shot" ready for when you need one. A Boilermaker if you will.

• Like Like x 1
  3. image.jpg I have noticed it's a bit easier doing a dab though. heating up the bowl, & just tossing it in there like a basketball LOL
    Did I say that it fucks me up ??? Ugh! And it smells so so good. I swear to God it smells better than the weed was before I even ran it!!

4. Jesus Christ! I don't think you can get a better zoom in than that! Lol. But really. Like I said it's really sturdy.