From seed to weed the auto ak47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dangreen, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Hey thanks Gizmoe, they do seem to have more bud on them then the Diesel. Would love to try some LR#2xAk47 see how much bigger they are. Maybe if Joint Doctor would put them out with some not femed I would get them. From now on I am doing my own seeds, unless its a strain I want to order. Can't wait to start the Ak47xDiesel next.

Today I put them on 12/12 let them finish out this way and see how they react.

2. hey dangreen everything is looking great as usual.

i got some auto AK47 X auto Hindu Kush seeds from Attitude that I can't wait to start. i can only hope that they will pack on as much bud weight as yours have.

happy growin' man!

peace,

freeze:)

3. great run with autoflowers! Those buds are chunky an funky man. props for the great run. Lookin forward to the dry weight :eek: +rep

4. Hey Myles, thanks bro that means a lot . I love your purple pheno bud pics btw!

Thanks Freez! Are you doing a journal on them? Cause I would really love to see how the Auto Hindu compares to regular Hindu Kush. Me and a Friend did 50 clones of outdoor Hindu Kush and it was the best outdoor smoke I've ever had. Also the buds were like Rocks so dense and heavily covered in resin. If no jounral let me know how things go and good luck!

5. #85 dangreen, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    So I think I think I may have found some seeds only like 3-4 if anyone can tell from the first 5 pics if they look like seeds. Not to worried cause I inspected the rest of them and they look fine. Not sure where these came from.

Pictures six and on are from the plant that got topped from my light. I am smoking it tonight and it is very nice lung expanding, clear high. Probably cause has a lot of clear trich's. Can't wait till she is done and properly cured cause the taste is great too. Pretty rough on the intake though. No seeds on this plant either yay!

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah, looks like there are a cpl seeds, happend to me once in a while too. Hopefully you don't get many, usualli i find 3-4 per plant max. Depends how bad the case of hermi was.

7. Do you ever find where the hermi came from or does it generally just appear in seeds?

8. sometimes i'll find an opened pollen sack when ctrimming the buds. Very rarely though. I've been trying my best to keep my rm completeli sealed.

9. I am gonna bleach the room after this grow, make sure no left over pollen. Thanks for the info.

10. np man, an the seeds should be feminized too since they were the result of a hermaphrodite. So its def worth it to hang onto them an at least give em a try sometime :eek:

11. great lookin grow dude

12. #92 dangreen, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    Thats actually what I was thinking because they were stress induced from the ph balance. I have no problem with seeds I grew up in Arizona smoking dirt weed. So will be nice to get some seeds hopefully I can keep these plants alive long enough for them to fully mature. :hello:

The one plant that was Nute locked is doing much better and growing tons more.

13. Nice grow man. I'm growing my first auto's right now. (LL Auto AK47's also) You are about 4 weeks ahead of me though, which is nice, so I can see what I should be shooting for. Keep up the good work I'll be watching.:hello:

14. looking good man!

whens the big day?

15. Hey thanks good luck with your grow.

Thanks herbal. I'm planning on harvesting well shooting for harvest on day 70 which would be 1/18/09. But a few I might leave in a week or 2 longer.

16. dankyy budd mannn:D

17. Yo Dan! Yeah Ill be doing a journal when it comes time. I got a new camera for xmas so I can get some good pics too. It might be a little while though before I can get em started.
    I bought 10 seeds and I will be running some outside this summer. I also want to run some inside under my new 400 MH/HPS setup I just got from my buddy for $50. I need to buy an air-coolable hood for it though so I can keep temps under control.
    Lastly, I'm not sure how long I will be living in my current house and I really don't want to get everything going just to tear it all down 7 weeks into the grow.
    Ill def let you know once things get rollin!

peace,

freeze:):smoking:

18. Ya i know what ya mean. Well cant wait to see when it happens.

So my whole crop is pretty much ruined full of seeds. I clipped 2 branches off 2 separate plants and there was probably a total of 15 seeds so i know there will be a lot more. The seeds are not ready still green so I am gonna leave them going another couple weeks. But this means I will have tons of female seeds for gorilla grow outdoor.

Can't wait to be done with these. To start my DieselxAuto ak47, but after that grow I am thinking about going to a regular strain. Looking at Bubble Dust for a good grow of about 5 plants. 75 days total indoor with about 3x as much bud on them compared to Auto's...........

Bubble Dust: (Bubble Gum X Angel Dust)

I am a heavy Indica fan and I wanted to make a heavy Indica, short fat and white and 60 days flowering. I spanked one male against 7 females, picked the ones I liked and did it again, then repeated time an time again over a 2 year period until I found the genes I was looking for. She takes 60 days, as most strains do, although people like to take plants earlier... Grown organically she taste like American grape Kool-Aid (grape juice for you Europeans)...

High: nice wake and bake, uplifting clear soaring high no couch lock here guys/gals.
    Plant type: Indoor/outdoor/greenhouse
    Plant height: max 14 days vegg for indoor
    Stoned or high: Long lasting, soaring, Grape taste
    THC level: Very High
    Flowering Days: 58-65
    Yield (Sea of Green on one m2):300-500
    Harvest Month: October
    Grow difficulty: Easy for everyone
    Release Date: May 2006

19. #99 RandomGiant, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009

Great grow man. Just found this thread and oddly enough I am just into week 2 with the exact same set up, except I'm using cfls in a grow case. Same seeds (not femmed), same soil, and the roots organic bloom fert. Your plants were slightly bigger than mine at this point compared to my set up ;).

I'm a little worried about the smell too, wondering if I should splurge on a carbon filter..

I'll only end up keeping a couple females and I'll invest in some ona odor eater. Just hope the smell will be trapped in the grow case well enough. My roommates know, but my gf does not! She sleeps here on weekends, and a roommate said it was okay that I put the case in his room whenever she is over here. I'll also get some frebreze type products to mask the smell.

Think I'll have any problems? Carbon filter a must? Even then?

Worst case scenario I'll bring my setup to my dealer's house when it gets too stinky and get a cut of the harvest.

Thanks again for the grow, definitely helps me!

20. hey random,
    thanks for checking out the grow. Honestly i don't think you will have to much problem with the smell, they don't' seem to smell really until you touch or move them around. And even then its not very strong imo. Worst case would be to close them off when she is over. Pet odor bags from a pet supply place work well too for a few months.

Cfl's keep the buds really tight good luck on your grow.