From seed to weed the auto ak47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dangreen, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Sorry guys been hella busy ill update tonight!:D

2. Week 3 (day 16)

Hey everyone so everything is going good. Pretty much confirmed that all of them so far seem to be female. Just gave them first dosage of grow nutrients mixed with superthrive. Growth seems good some of them are a little crooked but that's because of totes I have them on are not level. Started to notice a slight smell inside the grow room coming from the plants :D.

3. Joint doctor has em :)

4. Looking good man....gonna be a good batch of ladies

5. Hot Damn man !!!

Lookin A ok ......

Keep it up can't wait 2 see all that bud those are gonna grow ya ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ..,...:D:D

6. What up dangreen Looking killer bro , good to see everything is coming along nicely. Chances are the Fungus Gnats came in the bag of soil , I've seen simular probs with cheep store bought soil that sits out in the rain all day =)
    Keep it up man K+

7. #27 dangreen, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    Thanks for the comments guys. The Fungus Gnats got started this summer when they were at my work and i brought them home. So they have kinda just hung around. But i have a really good handle on them. The soil I am using is kinda expensive called Roots Organics has guano and root simulators in it made by aurora. That i get at a hyrdo shop and they keep it inside.

8. Hey everyone.
    So my ladies are really starting to blow up. Gave them nutrients twice and they loved it. All 10 are female. I will take a couple out to take pictures in regular light tomorrow.

Mistake I made is i have some sticky fly traps, and being stoned. I was placing them in the room well i made contact with like 4 of my plants managing to rip one of the leafs off. Being stuck to the flypaper. So I set the trap down to take care of my girls and as i stepped out of the room barefoot placed my foot right in the fly trap. Then i decided not to smoke before i take care of my ladies Ill wait till after and be more careful.:cry:

9. Can't wait for the pictures bro ...

Sorry but I kinda had a good laugh just now lol ...

Fly traps get the best of us man .... No worries ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ....:D

10. Note to self ......Do not get high before tending plants.....thanks man....you continue to teach me important stuff....im ready for update tomorrow will check back....good luck

11. Gnats have never caused any real damage to my crops. i made the mistake of using Miracle Grow organic soil in my first grow. That brand of soil is notorious for gnats due to the chicken litter they use. They seemed to be an annoyance more then anything. I think your only worry would be if you had a cloud of them flying around your babies at all times, with no other food sources available.

12. Day 22 (start of week 4)

Still going good, pace of growth starting to pick up.

13. Looking good.....nice and compact so far.....this i know is good:D ....gonna have a nice group of ladies man:cool:

14. Nice work so far man. I'm glad I found this, definitely subscribing right away. Im planning on trying the auto ak outside this summer when things warm up. I've heard that among the commercially available autoflowering strains this one is the most sativa in terms of the effect...looks pretty indica to me judging by the thick leaves its got. I cant wait to hear how the smoke is. Cheers

15. Could that be because of the Ruderalis? Maybe just an odd pheno? I guess you'll find out soon!

16. Week 4 (day 27)

Hey everyone! The ladies are looking great really blowing up. Not much else to say very happy with this grow so far.

17. hey man.

congrats on the grow. im glad your doing this journal, i myself am also growing the autoflower ak47 from lowlife seeds. i was wondering if you got the fem ones. mine arent fem but i didnt know if they autoflower were supposed to be all female in the end or do you sex em like normal and pull em. im just gonna watch close!

well good luck on your soil grow

im doing this one in hydro

so maybe we can compare yields ^_^

- biOlogyMaJoR:wave:

18. hey thanks Bio,
    My seeds I ordered were 100% feminized seeds. You can find them at several different websites, i used dope-seeds.com. Good luck on your grow, would love to compare results. Though I already know hydro dominates. :D How far along are you?

19. Looking great dude......loving all the flowers and looks like they are all staying pretty even in height....so i know that makes it even easier to light the canopy.....good stuff keep it green man:hello:

20. Things are really shaping up man !!!!

Keep up the Green !!!!

Can't wait 2 see how this turns out ....

Always kinda wanted 2 do a run of autoflowering ...

I think I might wait til this summer tho and do about 20-30 of them outside in small 5-10 plant plots ... they would be sweet for gorilla grows !!!

I'll be watching as always man !!!

Best Regards EazyGreen .....:D