from seed to flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kl chicago, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I got some good smoking regular I feel with some tender love and care could even be better. So I'm growing seeds from it my ? Is has any one ever to a plant stright from send a week or two of veg stright to flower ? I have so many babysitter I want to weed out the boys asap ? Feedback please !

2. #2 kl chicago, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Feedback please

3. Sorry for the autospell from seed to bud and I have so many babys I want to weed out the boys right away

4. You might want to wait at least a month before you flower.

5. The plant will not flower until its ready anyway, you can grow 12/12 from seed. If you do a search for 12/12 from seed then there are some threads about it :smoking:

6. Yeaman, I just got done with a 12/12 from seed grow. 4 plants in 1 gal buckets, 400w hps. 24/0 cfls for the first 2 weeks of course, all they do is veg anyway at that stage.

Zip per plant, not much from a 400w but I didn't really put much into it....

7. even under a 12/12 light schedule you are still going to have about 4-5 weeks of "veg" growth as the plant is not sexually mature. your best bet would be to either run 20/4 or 18/6 for the first month, and then flip it over to 12/12. no sense in selling yourself short with trying to flower a plant that is too small.