From Russia With Bud 2009

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Lots, Feb 21, 2009.

1. hahaha, seriously... so your post above says very shortly does that mean they are trying to work something out, or very shortly as in june LOL

and thanks for your help AW

2. very shortly as in June.

3. ok no body get mad at me for not reading, but i take this he comes back in June?

4. yeah man, it was a temp ban.

5. ^^^so glad to see a post from you August^^^
    and dude i live the name, huge james bond fan and great dank!

6. I spy some high cheekbones:wave:

babe alert

7. crazy stuff, first time i noticed this thread.

8. I leave for 2 days and THIS happens. I hope you're reading this Lots, i was looking forward to this grow. I wish you luck, and I will "see" you in June ;)

9. Damn lots got banned over pandoras box?
    I know what lots is saying about pandoras........i posted in there the other day on a thread my own opinion on a subject and had a whole lot of abuse flung back at me.

think il keep away from that sort of crowd and stay in the grow journals :D

10. i bet lots would prefer we talk about his weed and not the other stuff.

This dude could grow some real nice plants imo.

11. Great to see a thread as good as this one get back on track! AugustWest thank you for helping to make the best of a bad situation.

12. Grow is looking great. Hope it continues that way.

He was banned for making extremely offensive remarks after he recieved negative rep. Definitely uncalled for.

He recieved 3 months. The rule is if the member comes back on another account he is perma banned. I have not done that, so I see no reason for anyone to voice complaint. Apparently his grow journal will continue even in his absence, so enjoy. If anyone else has issue, take it up in PM with RMJL.

Thank you and back on topic, please.

13. Sounds fair man Abuse shouldnt be around weather its the net or real life.

Just sucks that the grow journal stops here :(

Oh well see you in 3 months Lots. get heaps of pics..........look forward to the update in june
    :metal:

14. to all of you neg repping me for being in here.. and all those commenting... lots brought me here first w/ his 2.0 acct... he messaged me and was like blah blah blah hahaha.. and i looked at his posts and what do i see but my own name, so i did what anyone would do i came into the thread.... and here i am... :D i'd give ya all the details but its in the hands of the mods...

RMJL will be looking into this... oh and miss cunty... lmao... its perfect actually someone called the hempress the cuntress.. so cuntress and miss cunty... we love it :love:

15. I leave for the weekend and miss a post with a pic of a woman that left Pork slack jaw? I should log on during the weekend more often. :(

16. #116 doindia, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    you can love it all you like, hun i didnt neg rep you because you got our friend banned, i neg repped you because you came in his thread trying to explain why he was wrong after he's already banned and this is his outdoor grow thread (which are already hard to come by.) In the next 2 months he will be back so how about you leave as quick as you came and lets keep the journal to a BS minimum so he can pick up where he left off. start all the threads you want about us d-bags in another forum we dont read. listen to stylez and keep it on topic no more arguing ones case

17. Lots makes good weed. When i think of Russia, the last thing that comes to mind is dank! Lots proved me wrong.

18. Hey AugustWest, love those pics, as many have said, Lots was (is) a grower of rare talent.

And Miss Does, OK, you have come here and had your gloat, now please return to the backbiting world of Pandora´s box, and leave us growers alone.

19. #119 ElDiablo, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    In a online community that is dedicated to Marijuana, one would think that all the members would treat those of us who dig in the dirt to cultivate the true dank with reverence, especially one who is rocking a grow like Lots!. Instead whenever one of us ventures outside of our niche, that grower experiences almost nothing but negativity. I myself received quite a bashing last fall when I posted in the usage section inquiring about a Roor tube.

20. Can't wait to see this thing continued (*crosses fingers*). I hope whatever the controversy, it is sorted out easily and justly among everyone.

Good luck, because I caught this train too late. No fair.