From Russia With Bud 2009

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Lots, Feb 21, 2009.

1. i have lost some respect for the GC mods. Why ban such a nice talented guy? there's so many stupid noobs on here with no respect and no growing experience. And you decide to ban this guy? Im fucking pissed i cant imagine how it made lots feal. Its so hard to find one nice talented grower. And you ban him..nice. Go ban some asswhole noobs bring him back.

2. #82 cantharis, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Agree with you a lot, Ninja. Not the first time I have seen a respected grower, and regular contributor, banned because some noob has complained about him, and then the noob disappears never to be seen again.

Would a mod care to come here and comment - or are they all keeping their heads down???

3. Whoa easy a Mod in here is trying to work it out. But the rules are pretty strict. The only reason they would let him back is to be nice to our little section here.

4. So VERY glad to hear that OldPork. Let us hope it all works out to the best interests of the forum.

5. I think some of YOU must have worn off on him. :eek: At this point I think we need to just see what the mods decide. He better put on a hella show if we get him back

6. #86 Norma Stits, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
    warning:

discussion of moderator activities in the open forums is against the rules, please do not let this epic kick ass grow journal get deleted.

thanks,
    AW

edit: i'm trying to get this worked out quietly, if we keep making threads, and keep bashing the mods and the forums over this then my hands will be tied.

suggesting that he make a 3rd account probably will not help anything.

7. #87 Norma Stits, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009

what would you like me to comment on cantharis?

8. nevermind ill pm it

9. Looking forward to an amicable resolution leading to the continuation of this journal.

Hard to come by gems like this, would hate to see it fail

10. agreed

11. #91 OldPork, Mar 28, 2009
    I really do think it's best to just let it lie now and let our good friend Lots know we are pulling for him and want him back whenever he can get back. Hope he take "LOTS" of pictures...here's wishing for him a tremendous grow in that Russian paradise...

12. God what did I miss. Why they always ban the good people.

Are yall near Irkutsk or baikal. Thats as far east as I have been in Russia.

13. #93 doindia, Mar 28, 2009
    Jesus Lots after seeing your fiance i dont feel bad for you anymore :D a beautiful lawyer that lets you grow weed! you'd better had put a ring on her finger!

hopefully no one will swarm in on how things are going because it all sounds legal enough for me ;)

glad to meet you Mrs lots, and glad to have you back..ish kinda Mr. Lots haha

14. i really don't want to let this all get out of hand.

Mr Lots seems like a real good blade, and i have to say that he has a ton of support on here, as well as a kick ass grow journal!

he was banned temporarily for breaking GC rules. (agree or disagree that's what happened.) Whether or not y'all think that was too harsh isn't really up for debate, a mod made a decision and it's final.
    assuming there are no more new usernames and crazy PM's to mods he and this thread will return to normal very shortly.

thanks to all who have been cool about this.

15. #95 OldPork, Mar 28, 2009
    I'll prepare my rebuttal as soon as I can get my jaw up off the floor...

16. I don't think there is a problem here. We will just have to suffer along without him for a while...

17. by the looks of Mrs Lots.. Mr Lots won't be suffering as bad as y'all are :)

18. :laughing:

19. sheeesh.

20. god damn lots is the man. how i do love the Russian ladies.