From Russia With Bud 2009

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Lots, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Looking very good!

2. #62 Lots2.0, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I was banned today guys because I got into an argument with a user named: Miss does it was over what I call the junkie area of the site, kinda ironic how I bitched about it in my update and then I was banned. Anyways I thought I owed it to you guys to say Im banned until June 6th 2009 so sorry I let you guys down and when my ban is lifted I will be back. Im gonna try and move my thread to another site NOT IC. I also have enough respect for this site that Im not going to cheat the system and get another username, im not like that I just did this to say bye. See you guys later sorry I was banned over some stupid petty bullshit but it doesnt surprise me....the people who actually contribute useful things always get the sort of the stick, im just bitter now anyways see ya guys Ill be lurking!

Stay Safe have a get spring, and begining of summer, talk to you in june...

The real Lots!

3. if he was one for rules.. he wouldnt have crossed the line to begin with.. hopefully he grows up a bit between now and than.... plus comes back w/ a new account.. mods wont think to highly of that... not at all...

4. Sorry to hear that Lots, I look forward to when you return as you seem like you have a lot of great experience and the size of your grow is just going to be awesome, plus having once lived in Russia with a g/f for a few months I understand the craziness that surrounds you at all times and how out of place you can feel at times. That place was expensive back then, but now Moscow and I believe London are the 2 most expensive places to live in the world.

Keep lurking buddy, hope all goes well! :wave:

5. #65 cantharis, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    A great pity Lots, you are a talented grower with a lot of wisdom and experience to offer GC. A real loss. You probably got into an argument with some know-nothing noob who will be gone next week anyway.

6. It's pretty much shows that posting in other parts of the forum that has a lot of flaming in them is probably not a good idea, that's why I try to stick to the grower's section only cause I want to grow and plus the people here are so friendly, if you kiss some of their asses first lol

7. I disagree with you about the pandora's box, Lots. I realize that it's called grass city, but there's also many other sections such as the music section that don't have anything to do with weed. But ya, I see what you're saying, and I really look forward to you coming back. You've got an awesome grow going, and I wanna see more of it. It's march and your plants are HUGE! you should get some pretty heavy yeilds, man.

8. Oh man Lots, what a loss. And to get banned over an argument with the likes of that. Someone has a lot of fuckin nerve to come into your thread and bash you even as you are saying goodbye...
    Get back here one way or the other and we can't wait till July. Your grow was leading the pack and I would love to see it to fruition. Tell us how.

9. I feel like my new favorite puppy just got run over. :(

10. #70 doindia, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009

seriously... in his grow journal....SERIOUSLY?

we keep grow journals to growing around here... pandoras box is where that shit needs to stay... this might be my first - rep here at the city

11. #71 cantharis, Mar 27, 2009
    Ganja guru, Augustwest, you are mods - can´t we get Lots back in??- a talented grower like him is a REAL loss. Override the $%&/(!ª and get Lots back on the forum.

12. Hey guys! I am pretty new to growing and I have been lurking the site for a while now. I just had to create an account after reading lots's ban post:cool: There are so many talented growers on this site and I enjoyed reading lots adventures the most. I have been lurking this thread since day one, Its like reading a book but for free! Now all because of what seems to be a small argument we lost him:(.

I am other boards as well but Grasscity to me is quality and not quantity and now they take away some of that quality with the loss of Lots. Im with All you guys FREE LOTS!!!!! or at least restrict him to the growers forums!

Look at the guy, a quality thread, the guy obviously cares as he answers EVERYONES questions and comments on every comment! Its a grim day for GC. I know im new and only have one post but this sucks......I feel the same way as ElDiablo:(

FREE LOTS MODS OR ADMIN!!!!

13. co-signed

he'll be back soon, and the update will be crazy

14. I'm with you Cantharis, we need to get him back. I'm starting a poll in this section. A member needs to measured by his contributions, not by things said in Pandora's Box.

15. Wow! I've been in my field getting my soil in shape and planting some blackberry bushes, I take a break to eat lunch and check the forum and find a grower who I very much respect banned. In a word........sucks. I'll miss his posts & valuable information

Very bad form on the part of Ms. Does to interject on the guy's grow journal

16. Bring back Lots!!

17. nice I hope my head start on nature produces a nice harvest good work on the planning

18. completely agree get the fuck out of the guys journal miss cunty

19. Yo brother thanks a lot for the Friend add.

clicked that bitch with enthusiasm

hope everything goes well in the ground while you're on lock

Good luck and bless

i'll see you when you get back

20. #80 cantharis, Mar 28, 2009

Hear, hear!! Coming here to gloat is out of order.