Bho Vape (ccell oil)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Private Stalk, Apr 14, 2019.

1. #1 Private Stalk, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    This is all you gotta do. It’s fucking easy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Private Stalk, Apr 14, 2019
    But don’t get too excited because it doesn’t work and you will get more high smoking 9-11% THC regs or mids.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Soooo was that all?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aaaand then???

• Like Like x 1
  5. Uhh oh. Someone broke the OCD boundary of “No comments till it’s over” :laughing: You have an awesome tech going though so keep it up when you get the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was just curious if that was it I was really interested in how the process worked

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Private Stalk, Apr 30, 2019
    See no matter how concentrated you get, will never be even as good as smoking 9-11% THC

No pen can. Because there is just so much more to getting high than thc

• Like Like x 4
  8. #8 Private Stalk, Apr 30, 2019
    It’s all about a full spectrum high and why smoking reg or mids will ALWAYS be better than any pen or pure concentrates.

• Like Like x 2
  9. This is awesome. I just finished reading the first post. Will be back with thoughts later.

10. #10 Private Stalk, May 11, 2019
    If wanting to make these just don’t bother its so much time and just a waste.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome read! Thanks for putting this out there. I was looking for a dilutant for a large amount of shatter, I think that C8 might be what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Private Stalk, May 12, 2019
    I agree with yhe other ppl on this thread

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great write up ! Man to be honest this is to labor intensive for me lol. I just blast it, purge it slightly then mix it 75/25 extract to propylene glycol. Heat in oven to finish purging and to decarb it a bit. Then fill my tfv8 baby beast tank and vape. My other issue is these type of extracts only give me a head change. I want floored and knocked out and I prefer all the stuff left in there from the plant and not removed. Thc on its own does not agree with me.

14. #14 Private Stalk, May 13, 2019
    Thanks bro, this is my new method. Moving it to the first post! So much easier but I agree it doesn’t even work for me either.

15. #15 Private Stalk, May 13, 2019
    All pens are the same I think guys. No matter what they are not as good as even mids. At least the never will be to me.

16. I am not bagging on this method at all. It’s impressive as hell and is lightyears ahead of what I was doing in 2012 in my thread.

Again it’s not about thc content. No I don’t get my head rocked by any of these types of super extracts. Again no matter how much thc is in it you loose the feeling of the high I like when you remove all the other stuff. I get more from my lower thc content material than any of the best and highest thc content extracts. Again you miss the point that it’s not about thc content to some of us. I can grow a 12-18% white widow cross I have from a few years back that will smash you more than any extract. I mean totally fuck you up and I have been smoking the good oil for a long time. Then I have other strains that test in the mid 20s for thc and look amazing and don’t do shit for me other than a head change.

You see It’s the combination of compounds in that strain and how it’s grown that makes bud and there complete extracts great. It’s like distilling whine. You still have the alcohol but you lost the essence of what it was made with and the drunk is now different.

17. That’s disgusting. PG’s vile IMO

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea I have to agree. Flower gets me way more high then dabs or cartridges. So do dark extracts. Nobody thinks that though. All they wants clarity.

19. @stupidstuff

Brother did you miss this?

I get it, you are not into pens anymore. Or maybe you never were and just sell em? Hell I dunno but you posted here in a thread that was explaining a process. So my only goal was to make sure others reading it don’t make assumptions about end results being equal.

Didn’t mean to offend ya if I did.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I actually think the 75/25 method is the way to go if it even gets ya high. It doesn’t for me. But I put your method up front for those who it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum