From philly to phoenix

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NPHXtoker, May 22, 2008.

1. What up all??
    found this incredible forum trying to ID a strain I just picked up.....think its sugar shack but Im only trying to match a pic and a nug, so Im probably wrong.

Saw a gang of folks from PHX, so I thought I'd register.

Im purely a smoker...no greenthumb here. Although growing does interest me. I have a severely broken back (burst fx of L3) and am being worked up for surgery in Aug. I am hopeful.
    Spent a year on heavy narcs from the injury. Got off them over super bowl wknd. Been on the "marijuana maintenance plan" for the last 3 months or so and doing fairly. Herb doesnt kill the pain, just distracts me from it.

Im married to the most beautiful woman on earth and her heart bypasses her beauty.

Addicted to heroin for most of my adult life......clean since 03 except for 2-3 minor slips. No desire to ever lead that kind of lifestyle again. The philly streets are not kind.

Chased the DEAD around from 89-95....after the old man died, it was time to cut the dreads and get a job.

Also have a 5lb Yorkie named Charlie who is my constant companion. If not for him, my wife and cannabis, Id surely have ate a bullet, being trapped in this broken body.

Looking foreward to making some e-friends...thanks for having me.