from non-smoker to smoking all the time in a month. dallas tx

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 2117, Apr 12, 2012.

1. late 20's guy here, born and raised in dallas if that matters lol. smoked some in high school but it was only dirty brown. went into the military after that and did not smoke. after i got out i did not smoke up until about a year ago. but it was with someone who smokes everyday and i smoked waaay too much & it was not really a good trip

well about 4 months ago i took a better approach and started taking tiny hits(best friend who got me into smoking only smokes highs/350-400oz green) and let it do it's job before taking more. in about a months span, maybe 6 weeks tops, i went from pretty much never smoking to wake n baking everyday on my day off(4 days a week) and after work on workdays

i will admit it has been a rough learning curve since my best friend who smoked everyday had to stop and move 4hrs away due to family incidents. he will be back and smoking again in the future but for now i'm mostly on my own. i was that dummie who was always talking about it and making a big deal about it when i first started. since then i have came a long way and some of my good friends can't even tell when i've been smoking

lucky for me i have some good connects on local, cali and colorado green. never having to worry about quality/quantity of green is nice. anyways i hope to be a contributing poster to this site, if not then fuck it i'll just go on my way and be high :cool:

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. if anything i posted in this intro thread is against the rules, please let me know and i will edit/delete what i need to

:smoke: