From nice ands dense to big and fluffy???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dcthemvp, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Anyone know why my girls would go from nice and dense buds to bug and fluffy? I've quit feeding over 2 weeks ago and everything was fine until I flushed with clearex 3 days ago... Next day I noticed new pistols and new growth? Any ideas? Trichomes are 50/50 clear and milky.

2. Today's day 63 of flowering and I've only used molasses and water last 2 weeks. ph is always mid 6's and they haven't had any light leak or extra light, I recently set my timer back to 11/13 to finish quicker.

3. #3 trchd1, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011

how long ago did you reset your timer? that could be the reason they changed a bit.
    Also, are you counting days of flower from the day you switched to 12/12 or when you actually saw flowering on the plants?

4. I switched the timer last week, 4 days in 15 minute intervals. They seemed to of loved it and caked in crystal and density each night. Then, 3 days ago, a couple days after I stopped going down, when I flushed with clearex, the next morning there were white hairs (haven't had none in weeks) and now a couple days later they're fluffing up and losing density!?

63 days from flower