Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From New York i Wanna Road trip

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Apr 29, 2006.

1. sup guys, schools almost over and all my boys are thinking about going a road trip, i was think somehwere like canada.

i live in Long Island, New York and i want to know where is the ill spot to drive to for all my toking desires and needs

of course im gonna bring bud with me so it could be a road to an ill place to relax too

P.S
    paintballing when high is unbelievable and should be tried by everyone ( just make sure your being watched cause i forgot to wear my mask everytime)

2. go to the hot box cafe in toronto (kensington market area).. it's a sweet spot where you can roll your own joints/blunts and/or bring a piece and smoke out in the back... tons of potheads and hippies it's a surreal feeling. plus there's a vaporizor at every table and a sweet cafe with all kinds of munchies. there's also a store in the front of the cafe with everything u could want!

3. Sounds pretty awsome.

4. That's funny man. I'm from Long Island and was also considering roadtripping to Canada, I'll keep this thread in mind. that place sounds awesome.

5. haha what a coincidence.

6. is it legal in toronto?

7. :confused:

8. If you like paintball..
    I know a place in Edmonton Alberta
    but thats far from newyork rather than like toronto or something
    also newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia are nice

9. 1 hour seating?
    Too quick for me man.

10. that's only if it's extremely busy.. we were there for a good 3 hours and we could have stayed longer if we wanted. plus it's in downtown toronto.. there's tons of stuff to do especially during the summer

11. lol thanks, i think im gonna try to visit that cafe in toronto

12. yea man me and a few of my girls were thinking bout going to canada this summer.......i live in portage indiana though........anyways if for any reason you pass through look me up...........:)

13. im not Canadian but my friend is and he went up there and brought back some dro that tasted so good like a candy and smelt like a pound of huggies laundry detergent so i say Canada

14. For a second there I thought you were going to say hey everyone pm me so I can come through and smoke with you on my GC accross America tour. That would rock, I would love to just drive around the U.S. and smoke with all the GC peeps that I liked. Good tymes. JOE>