from misting under lights?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nate2723, Dec 10, 2012.

1. ForumRunner_20121210_133849.png

Could this be from misting them under lights. I have since stopped and it seems to have gotten better. These are under a t5 Ho were only planted 10 days ago from seed.

2. i hope someone can help you out. i would guess overwatering, but when plants show patterns like that, spotting from the inside out, its a sign of something.

3. It's not from misting. Burns from water droplets forming a lens are usually always very round. Your damage is too irregular to be that. T5's won't burn like an HPS anyway, and since your newer growth that's closer to light is fine, I can definitely say it's a nutrient issue.

It doesn't look like a nitrogen problem like most pH related issues. What soil is that? Have you fed anything? I'm almost thinking it's a cal-mag issue.

4. Happy frog soil, and my ph on the water is 7.0

5. that soil has food. maybe youre rotting the roots by over watering or theres something wrong with your batch or soil or your plant.

these cats probably know what thyre talking about. supplement some. its a trace element though,so i think the plant doesnt need too much of it, so dont over do it.

fertlizer also has ph buffers to make it a bit acidic too, so it should help

6. I would suggest a light feeding of Fox Farms Big Bloom. It's really weak with an N-P-K of .01-.3-.7 so it won't burn your plants. It includes all 72 micronutrients and beneficial microbes that will break down your nutrients and feed your plant more efficiently. I use it in all stages of growth.

Adding it will lower the pH of your water a tad, which will also help as you want your soil pH 6.3-6.8.

That being said, if the problem isn't getting worse, and you're low on funds, it's not necessary. Just highly recommended :p

7. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...row-advice-member-cheap-old-basterd-club.html

The link above is to a sticky that has helped me in the past.. His name is Sg1 and he's very good at diagnosing problems.. Tell him as much as you can about your plant an grow, an what it's been given in your first post with a pic.. Hope ye get sorted..

8. I only watered twice in almost 11 days and made sure the soil was dry prior to each time. It dried out fast, I am keeping the humidity of the room at 40-44% as even with a humidifier running that's all it will do. Also I have not used any nutes as they are only 10 days old. I have ordered some cal something from general hydroponics because all of my nutes are that brand. It seems to be clearing out and they are really growing fast.

9. yeah man..thats big for 10 days. nice.

10. Yes there are 4-5 that I Think are huge for how old