Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From LA to Boston [shipping]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jyacoba2009, Dec 18, 2008.

1. So correct here.
    UPS and Fedex can open anything that comes in their warehouses or trucks.

I worked their as a package boy during Christmas last year.
    It didn't happen often but it did.

And all over night packages where checked at the depo I worked at.
    Im not sure if thats everywhere but it was X-rayed there.

Send a bunch of xmas related candles.With like santa all over them.
    Come on how out of the ordinary is that around this time and even after Christmas.

2. Holy shit...the candle idea just blew my mind...

3. put it in a bag of coffee, you wont smell a thing. Send it ground, ups or fedex and your good to go.

4. The coffee idea is brilliant, but I don't know why you guys are so concerned about the x-rays, its not like bud shows up on x-ray.

5. do about 3.5 to 5 grams a time vacuum sealed in normal envelope with carbon paper on both sides and send without senders address on it

6. Shouldn't be any problems. Use USPS as they check packages less.

7. pshh nothing is gonna happen man just make sure theres not a return address and he cant get in trouble and nether can you! and its only Xrays if its like 2pounds or more! so ur good to go!!

8. My dealer (fred) was buying from this guy (jim). Jim buys from a guy (nick) who gets it shipped in from cali in 50 lb boxes. I should say he did. The guy in cali got raided after a wire transfer was intercepted. Just dont ship weed.

9. The candle trick is PLAYED OUT people.

15 years ago, when I was younger and stupid, we thought the candle trick was just the stealthiest thing ever. But think about it.... first, a candle will NOT hide the scent (neither will coffee) from a drug dog. Second, weed weighs a lot less then candle wax. If anyone found it, and picked it up, it would be so obvious that it was tampered with. Not to mention, it would be a royal pain in the ass to get the weed in there and get out.

If drug dogs couldn't smell through coffee, candles, vacuum sealing, etc... they would be pretty worthless.

You can buy smelly proof bags... they are used for camping to keep food away from bears. This is the only thing that I know of that can hide the smell from a dog (and, I only say that with maybe 90% certainty). You also have to be VERY careful that you wipe EVERYTHING outside of the bag down with alcohol, because if you touch the weed, put it in the bag, then seal the bag with your hands, you've just gotten the scent all over the outside.

Put it in the smelly-proof bag, wipe yourself and everything down clean, put it in a box and wrap it like a present. People disagree on whether UPS/FEDEX or USPS is safer. Personally, I say go with UPS or FEDEX, because 1) it has better tracking, and 2) they are private companies, and a lot less likely to open a box that belongs to one of their customers. USPS is the federal government, and I just don't trust the federal government. Other people will say USPS is safer, though. I don't really know....

10. My friend gets all his from Cali sent by Fedex. Fedex is actually one of the biggest drug distributors in the country...